~𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎~

I couldn't tell if we were still a thing but I immediately took his arm and lead him to my office, shutting to door behind us.

Smut warning
__________________________

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry about the mess. I had a shitty day at work." Schlatt looked around a bit. "Its ok, nice office you got here." I was stacking papers, trying to make my desk a little less messy. "Ya think?" "Yea! It looks great love!" He knew we weren't together, I was sure of it. "I know we aren't together.. sorry." I looked at him for a bit. "It's ok! I pretty sure my fiancé doesn't even love me."

He looked at me, tilting his head with a confused look. "Oh yea.. heh. Me and Wilbur k-"

"I told you he wouldn't want anything but sex from you." I heard foot steps go closer to me. "I- ..... I know.. I just thought that he'd never, y'know-" "use you?" I paused after he finished my sentence. "Y-yeah. I guess so..." he sighed, coming closer. "Hm." He backed up to the door again.

"Oh my god, again I apologize for the mess in here I-" I heard the sound of the door locking. "Why'd you stop talking?" I looked down. "Why'd you lock the door?"

"I dunno. I just wanted to see your reaction."

"I know damn well that that's not the reason you locked it."

"Heh. And you might be right.."

He walked closer again. I felt myself turn pink as he stepped closer and closer and closer, until... I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. "W-what are you doing?"

He spun me around, I was face to face with him. "There we go.. now I can see your face." He cupped my cheek in his hand. I blushed. "God your so pretty.. Wilbur doesn't deserve you."

"I-.... S-Schlatt I really don't thi-"

He kissed me and pulled back away after. "Shh. Let me have this moment my darling." I looked into his eyes. They were red, with skull pupils. They were scary yet something about them.. was beautiful.. I let him take full control and just let my arms hang by my sides. "How'd you get this scar..? I never got to ask.."

"O-oh.. uh. Techno. Pickaxe. Fight. Cave. Scar." I didn't wanna say the whole story I was to distracted by him. But I think he knew the basic story. "Ah. Ok." He took his hands, grabbed my wrists and wrapped them around his waist. "Keep the there you can move them latter if you wanna." I kept them where he asked.

"Good Boy~" I blushed a bit, I looked down. He lifted my head. "I want to able to see your eyes."

I looked at him and swallowed. "Take the ring off it's starting to piss me off not gonna lie." I did it without thinking and immediately put my arms back where they were. "God you really don't like him, huh?" I nodded. "Can you still speak? Or am I leaving you speechless?"

"I-I can still speak.."

"Good, just making sure." He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me, only this time, he took his hands off the moment our lips touched. He slowly trailed his hands up to my tie, I tried to push him back but he kept pulling me closer. "I know you want this feathers." He whispered in my ear, he was right I did.

I wanted every bit of it. But what would Wilbur think..? Actually. Thinking about it. Who cares what he thinks? I pulled him back and kissed him. "I hate it when your so right." I told him, putting my hands at the back of his head. "That's the Quackity I know." He said picking me up, placing me on my desk. He trailed his hands up my shirt, sending chills down my spin.

Next thing I know he took my shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. I immediately after took his shirt off and pulled him closer. God it was beautiful.