~late nights~

I just wanna see how many ppl think this is gonna be smut. It isn't, I promise.

.........

I Lied, it's smut. It's motherfucking smut. 🥹

Enjoy horny fucks!
_________

Quackity POV:

I came back home, it was late. It was one of those days where I was gone for so long it'd drive Schlatt insane.

So I expect to come home to either a hug or being slammed against a wall.

I walked in, shutting the door. I didn't wanna leave it unlocked so I turned around. I felt a hand grab my neck from behind. This is a new approach.

There wasn't much pressure, but enough so I could feel his fingernails dig into my skin. I knew who it was just by the look of the hands. I knew it was Schlatt.

"Hey love, your home late." I was biting my lip, looking down at the hand, which hadn't moved. "Y-Yeah, had a lot of shit to do." I said calmly. He let go, letting me take off the black coat I had on.

After I took it off, he spun me around. "So, what is it you want from me? Hm? Suck your dick? Or just listen and let you put me in my place?"

"Just be obedient and you'll be fine darling." He said with a smirk. I nodded slightly, smiling while biting my lip. I was gonna scream. And loud. I could already tell, with me being like this (and I'll admit, a little drunk) and him already being horny from before and making him wait.

I pulled him tie so he was inches away from my lips, he quickly closed the gap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slammed me against the wall, making me groan a bit. I moaned into the kiss a bit, I knew I'd be doing a lot of stuff to get this to move slower so I could savour this moment. I usually want to, but I'm never given the opportunity to since I'm the bottom of the relationship.

(Me too man, me too that paragraph is so fucking relatable ngl-)

He rubbed my thighs, I was already in heaven at this point. There was so much that could happen right now that could make this so much better.

He rubbed my waist, I felt his hand go up to my neck and squeeze it, making me gasp a bit, he slid his tongue into my mouth when I did.

I tapped his hand twice when it got too much and he immediately removed it and put it back on my thigh, eventually I felt as he started grinding our bodies together, well, more so just pressing them together, there were times where he would but it was rarely.

I was still moaning into the kiss, I griped his hair, pulling him closer towards me. Usually he'd take this as a sign to go to the bedroom, but not this time.

He just kept kissing me, finally going down to my neck, kissing it so fucking roughly. It was so hot to see how much he needed me sometimes, right now was one of those times where he just couldn't go another minute without me. I love him. So much. Fuck Wilbur and all the shit he's done, this feels perfect. So.. perfect..

He then out of no where but my neck so hard I felt blood drip down it. I didn't care, nor did I mind. "Are you ok love?"

"Yeah I'm fine done worry mi amor." I said calmly, it wasn't the first time he's done it, there were scars on my chest and neck from him biting too hard. I didn't care, they remind me of all the times we fucked, and honestly? It feels nice to just carry them with me.

He smiled. "Shall we continue or do you want me to take care of the wound?" I shook my head 'no' usually I'd say yes, but it wasn't that deep of a cut, and they never got infected cause he took care of them in the end anyways, it was part of the aftercare by now. Just take a shower (or bath, usually bath), get pjs on and clean/disinfect any wounds if there were any.

Besides, there were many more bite marks to come, and nails clawing at skin.

(Yes ik, it's kinky.)

He picked me up completely and went to our bedroom, finally. He threw me on the bed and practically ripped off my dress shirt, along with my black skirt. "And my tie?" I said with curiosity, he laughed, you know which one I assume. Not the regular laugh the little giggle, the one that was y'know, his.

(If any of you don't know which one then I'm at a loss here.)

"Oh honey, I'm not taking off anything that can be used to choke you." He said while taking off his shirt. I blushed, taking off my tie anyways, but of course, he stopped me.

He had his hand on the tie, tightening it a little more, too put some pressure on my neck.

He finally finished, smirking as he went on top of me.

(One prepping later cause yk, it's casually 3:18am. God I'm a disappointment 🥹)

I was on my hands and knees on the bed, so doggy basically.

The tie over my back so he could grab it if he wanted. "Ready love?" I nodded.

He slid himself into me, already I had moans escaping my mouth.

He went faster and faster, until the whole bed was basically shaking.

(I feel bad for Fundy, who is in the room next to them.)

He didn't go slower, he kept that same pace, me? A moaning mess.

He eventually slapped my ass which got me a little louder, he grabbed the tie, which caused to yank my head backwards. "Yeah you like this don't you?" He whispered in my ear as he kept going. "YES~! I do~!" I screamed in response.

He slapped my ass again. I moaned louder again. "Oh? Do you like that?" He did it again, causing the same reaction it had the other two times. "Yes I d- AH~!" That's when I had realized he was only half way in, that's why I wasn't so loud. He slid in the other half, cashing my elbows to give out, they let themselves bend and I grabbed the bed sheets.

God my legs were going to be dead after all this shit, he let go of the tie, which he was holding the whole time, he grabbed my waist instead.

It was probably leaving bruises with how hard he was grabbing them but I didn't care.

One more hard slam in and he came, well, before I did that is. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I giggled. "What? Don't have the strength to keep going?" I said in a teasing tone. "Ok, first of all, fuck you. Second of all, yes I have strength still." He said. "Ok, then use it, or do you want me to be horny for the rest of the night without you finishing the job?"

He's just left me before, he knows how that worked out for him. How? Simple, I topped him that night.

He growled in a bit of anger. I get it, I'm hot and I can get him to do anything to me, and this was my favourite thing to do. Just sit back, and watch as he decides.

I closed my eyes and relaxed my body.

And without a warning, he slammed himself back into me. "FUCK~! A warning~! Next time, pl- AH FUCK~!" He pulled out and slammed in a second time while I was talking. "A warning? For a slut? Not a chance love." He said as he kept going, I finally came onto the thankfully white bedsheets.

He drew a bath, we both took one and I sat on the bed, he came in with a first aid kit. "What? The mark that I left!" Oh right. I'd barely even noticed it.

He disinfected it and we went to bed.

He fell asleep before me.

But I stayed awake.

I have the feeling somethings coming for me.

Something..

Dangerous.

Something..

That'll be the death of me.

Probably nothing.

I fell asleep.
__________

1341 words, there the 2nd longest smut chapter I've ever written, your welcome.