~𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚍..~

Yooooo I'm gonna start a pumpkin duo one shots (with some fluff/angst if ideas say are one of em) soon! Wooooooo!! Everyone cheer with me

#writing_in_class

—>

Anywayysss
TW:
Blood, abuse, mentions of suicide

Have a wonderful day everyone 😙😙😙😙😙😙
________________________

Quackity POV:

I woke up next to Schlatt. He had his arm around me. I was face to face with him. Hot.. that's all he is. Of course besides the sweetness in his voice and his wonderful personality.

I got up and put on some clothes.

(His outfit cause I'm lazy to explain it:

Shirt, hoodie, pants, shoes, all of them rings and that beanie in blue 🤭)

I went downstairs and poured some wine into a glass, went back upstairs and went straight to work. Hey look, this country isn't gonna run itself.

I sat down in my chair. It was gonna be a long day. The stack of paper I have to work through.. oh god why. I let my head slam onto my desk. I was for sure gonna be here until at least 12:30 am. For sure.

I looked at the stack again. I was filled with exhaustion just from looking at them.

God it was gonna be one of those days. "Hey Quackity!!" I looked up. "Oh hey Fundy!" He looked at the papers. "Holy-"

"Welcome to my life."

"Yea I can see that."

I started reading them. Most were trash. "So dads still a-"

"Asleep? Yup."

"Ah, ok. Thanks for the info."

I know he's drunk already he's starting to walk we- Wait walking is to much credit. Stumble. There we go.

Time skip

It was 12:30pm already. Past lunch. Schlatts not up yet, I guess he exhausted himself last night.

(Y'all know what happened last chapter 🤭😏)

I kept working until I heard him open my office door, I looked up. "Hey feathers! How'd you sleep?"

"Great thanks, you?"

"I slept great!" Seeing him bubbly all the time now makes me so happy.

He left again. I called after him and he came back. "Yea?"

"C-Can you stay here for the first hour..?"

"Of course I can!!" He sat down on the couch I had placed next to my desk. It was red with a gold border around it.

(This basically)

(I know, I'm jealous too

(I know, I'm jealous too.)

The first hour went by so quickly. He stood up and left. It had felt like it was only a moment. And not a hour.

It was now 1:30. Four hours until Will's back. God am I dreading it, I don't know what he's gonna yell at me for. All I know is that I'm gonna get yelled at.

Time skip

I looked at the time. 5:00. Fuck. Why isn't he walking thorough the door? Ah. There he is. I hear footsteps.

"Quackity."

"Wilbur."

I expected something. Nothing came. Just silence. Calmness. "So, your with Schlatt? As a couple." He spat at me. "N-no." I swallowed. Nothing can save me.

"Really? Cause I heard some shit going around." Oh god, does Fundy know about us? "Like w-what? From who?"

"Fundy. Said you two made out on the couch a few days ago."

Shit. He saw that?! "We'll do you believe him..?"

"AHAHA! Of course I do!"

"Since when? You always scolded him if he argued with you on the smallest things. And now you choose to believe him?"

"I-"

"Or how you always left him on the bench and the moment Schlatt took over he got placed in the game and is the reason Manburg had even just a little respect? I'm noticing a theme here. Oh yea, that he got better during Manburg."

"Ok that's enough I get it damnit."

"Good."

"What's with the fucking attitude huh?!"

"You sound like my dad." I stood up to go throw something away. He pulled my tie so I looked at him. "Be Lucky im fucking sparing you Quackity."

I scoffed. "Mhm. Sure. Lucky, oh well." He left. I didn't hear from him, until..

I heard yelling, then screaming then something, or someone hit the floor and I ran downstairs. I ran I to the kitten and there he was. "Fundy? You ok? I know I heard yelling and stuff but did he hurt you at all..?" He looked up at me.

Tears in his eyes, he had a black eye and a broken nose. "Why is he like this..?" And I knew not to tell Schlatt. If I do he's dead and I honestly don't want that, strangely enough. "Listen, I know this will be hard but you have to not tell your dad about this."

I explained why and he nodded in agreement. I grabbed the first aid kit, helped him and I made sure we both got up easily.

"I'll tell him if I want, don't worry Fundy.."

"Ok.." I brought him to his room and he ran into Dreams arms. "Where have you been?!"

"Complications with someone. Don't worry about it now, it's ok." He kissed his forehead and I went back to work. I walked into my office-

A/N:
AHAHAHA IM LEAVING IT THERE SUFFER