~What?~

The thing I said before this wasn't a choice, it's going into the story.
_________

Quackity POV:

Does he actually love me? No. He doesn't, impossible.

Wilbur has always made it very clear that he hates me. But, what if that was a lie?

No no no. You know exactly what happened last time you asked this question to yourself. You kept going back. And he kept hurting you.

Fundy POV:

I walked out of Las Nevadas, grabbing a cigarette from my pocket plus a lighter.

I lit up the cigarette and started smoking.

It was a long day and I needed it.

"Hey Fundy." I looked up, "Oh, hey Tommy."

I saw his regular white and red T-Shirt and his iconic short blonde hair, I thought we could have a normal conversation but something happened, something that i never thought I'd experience again. It's happened before it's just it's never happened in front of him, I felt my face heat up as we were talking.

Why? I wish I knew. I've never felt like this for someone before.

"Are you blushing? Why are you blushing? We're just tal-" then it hit me.

Was this feeling, love? I've never known it was, but it feels, warming, comforting even. Is this how dad feels for Quackity? Tommy was still in shock. "D-Do y-you do you like me?" He finally said, I nodded slowly. "I-.. I Never thought you'd feel the same way."

He- he what? "For how long?" I asked, "Two days before red festival, you?" I stuttered a bit with my words but managed to get out "A little after red festival, I would say about a day."

"So when we found out you were the one who ratted Tubbo out basically?"

"Yeah."

"Oh fun."

Silence, deathly silence swept over the conversation. "So Fundy, will you be my boyfriend.?" I smiled "Yes, I'd love that." Putting aside the fact that my dad and his older brother didn't see eye to eye.

I don't think they ever have, to be honest.

Tommy looked to his right, there was Wilbur. Fuck. "Tommy, we both know you can do better then this."

"I'm sorry Wilbur, are you in charge of who I get to love?! You can't even keep a man!!"

He said in a rage, "He's speaking facts." I said in response. "Keep out of this fox." I shook my head 'no', I honestly knew I would get in deep shit from him. But that didn't matter.

Then I heard dad come up behind him. "I suggest you leave Wilbur." He said, Wilbur spun around. "Jschlatt."

"Wilbur Soot." Dad doesn't hate a lot of people, but if you put him in a room with me or Quackity and Wilbur? He'd throw hands with one of us, and he'd never hurt his family.

Wilbur just sighed and grabbed Tommy's arm. "Cmon Tommy, we're going."

Tommy took his arm out of Wilburs grip. "No. I wanna stay here."

Dad looked at him. "Well your always welcome to!" Wilbur looked at him. "Tommy. We're leaving." Tommy said the same thing again.

Eventually he gave up and Tommy sighed with relief.

"Cmon let's get you both inside." Dad said. He took us inside, Tommy sat down on the couch. "Would you boys like some lemonade before you die of heat stroke?" I nodded.

He set two skull shaped glasses on the table. "There you go! Q made it a few minutes ago!"

"Thanks dad."

Then I heard footsteps walk down the stairs. "Hey I'm trying a new work uniform for myself, what do we think? Everyone except Schlatt gets to speak."

I laughed. "Why doesn't dad get a say?" I said, still dying. Then I saw why. White dress shirt and red tie (as always) but also a black skirt that went to the middle of his thighs and fish nets and finally, a black, almost raincoat like texture of a jacket thrown over his shoulders.

Of course dad didn't get a say in this. "Looks great Quackster." He sighed, "Oh! Hey Tommy!" Tommy smiled and waved, "Hello big Q! Also you look great!"

"Thank you!"

Schlatt POV:

To be fair I get why I can't say anything, but like. Bro. What the fuck, why is he so hot? He sighed, "fine, Schlatt, what do you think?" I got up and kissed him, it wasn't a short kiss, it was a long one, you know, one that would start a make out session.

And it did just that. He wrapped his legs around me and I slammed him against the wall. "HEY!! GET A ROOM!" Right, kids are here, well at least Fundy made them known.

"We'll continue this later tonight whore~." I whispered in his ear, making him blush.

I sat down, next to Fundy. He immediately got up and went to sit with Tommy, he was however, in a seat for one person, he must've switched when I got up.

So we switched back. "Where would I sit? On the floor?" Fundy face palmed.

"Isn't it obvious my love?" I said, a smirk going over my face. "Floor?" I chuckled, "No, on my lap doll~." I didn't have to see the look on Fundys face cause I already knew what it was.

And Tommy? Pretty sure I just scarred him. "Fine.."

He sat on my lap, back facing me.

Fundy turned to Tommy. "You wanna go somewhere else? Y'know, where there aren't horny basterds?" He said, Tommy laughing a bit. "Yeah sure." They got up and left.

"Ok, well I should really get back to work-" I pulled Q back down. "Where do you think your going? I thought I said we were continuing?"

He turned red. "And I have to work, now get your horny ass hands off me so I can get to work!" I let him go in disappointment.

"Oh honey, don't worry, I'll have my lips around your dick soon~." I felt my face heat up.

He giggled and shut the door behind him.

Time skip till the next chapter comes out, suffer.
___________

1023 words