~I thought, I hoped, I wouldn't see you again.~

Quackity POV:

"He promised I wouldn't come back? What a dumbass." He spat, i was still trying to grasp the fact that he was standing in front of me.

'He won't hurt you anymore. I promise.'

'Can you trust me?'

'He's gonna be terrified to come back.'

Those were all the things Schlatt had said after he had slit Wilburs throat. Yet, here he was. Standing in front of me. "I-... what do you even want?"

"Well we're still married, aren't we?"

I nodded hesitantly. He kissed me, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes reminded me of Schlatt in some way.

I heard the door open by that time Wil had pulled away, but something happened.

Fundy. He was panicking when he saw him. He's never done that. He'd usually just shoot him a death stare and scold him, but instead? He was having a full on panic attack.

I didn't know why. Wilbur was just smirking at the fact that Fundy was shaking Just at the sight of him.

Did something happen between them? Why is Fundy scared of him?

I was too focused on that, i didn't even know what him and Schlatt were arguing about again.

Probably about me again. I wouldn't doubt that.

I kept looking at Fundy, eventually i got up and hugged him tightly. "I don't know what happened between you and Wilbur, but we'll get through it together." I whispered in his ear, i told him to plug his ears and I screamed. "STOP BOTH OF YOU. WILBUR, I ALREADY SIGNED THE DIVORCE PAPERS. ALL IS LEFT IS FOR YIU TO SIGN EM. SCHLATT, I LOVE YOU BUT GODDAMN. BOTH OF YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN. FUNDYS HAVING A PANIC ATTAK RIGHT NOW AND NEITHER OF YOU ARE MAKING IT BETTER."

Schlatt looked at me. "He's right, Theres no use yelling at you anymore Wilbur, but do yourself a favour and grab a pen and sign those goddamn papers."

I nodded and hugged Schlatt. He told Wilbur to leave and he did.

But before he did, he looked at Fundy with his sickening smirk, Fundy left the room with him, his ears down.

"Hey Schlatt?" I whispered, "Yes love?"

"Is something wrong with Fundy? I mean he panicked just at the sight of Wilbur."

"Oh shit, he did?"

"Yeah."

"Hm. Don't worry I'm sure it's fine." Yeah he's right, maybe it's gonna be ok.

He cupped my face in his hands and brought our heads closer together, his lips brushing against mine.

I closed the gap between us and he took his hands and put them on my waist. "Schlatt please don't do this right now. I'm too worried about Fundy."

He pulled away. "Ok, do you wanna ask him?"

"He won't answer, I know him."

"Right."

I pulled him back in for a kiss. "Thought you didn't w-"

"Shush."

I pulled away, and he pulled me back and kissed me again. "Where do you think your going?" I stood still. "I was gonna get back to work." He smirked and kissed me again. "With me here? Not a chance."

I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked, "Fundy!" I looked at Schlatt, he frowned. "Can it wait?"

"No!" Schlatt sighed and opened the door. "Hey! What's up?"

"I need to tell you guys something."

"Ok."

"But uh, don't do anything about this or be mad o-"

"Just tell us."

"Ok.."
___________
572 words 😋