~horny~

You read the title, you know what's gonna happen.

TW: pain kink and choking kink😋
________

Schlatt POV:

Great. I had a drunk Quackity on my hands. It's annoying sometimes, but since he's horny it's gonna be easy to deal with him.

"Come on, let's go to the bedroom darling." He followed me, threw himself on the bed, grabbed my tie and pulled me on top of him. "Not so fast."

"What?! Ive been good tho~!" I smirked. "Stand."

"Fine." He stood in front of me, I grabbed him by the neck and flipped him so that his back was facing me.

I pulled his hair, making his head jerk backward and whispered into his ear, "Listen slut, your gonna obey me, if you dare do anything wrong. I'll punish you." He bit his lip. "Don't bite your lip love, only I'm supposed to do that."

He blushed so hard it was almost funny.

Quackity POV:

I don't like to admit that I'm a bottom. I really don't. But with the position I'm in right now, I have no choice but to accept that I'm the bottom.

"Get on your knees." I honestly spaced out so I didn't hear him the first time.

Until, he smacked my ass to get my attention. Which worked. "Knees! Now!" I went on my knees as he asked.

"Good boy." He unzipped his pants. I immediately knew what I was gonna be ask to do.

"Suck slut." There it is.

I took all of it almost immediately, palming myself as I sucked his dick.

"Quackity, don't think I don't see you.~" I blushed and took my hand off my pants, continuing to suck him.

"Ah~ your doing so good~!" He gripped my hair, making me go faster.

He eventually stopped. Letting me go, I took a breath of air.

"Oh your not done yet."

"Thank god. Thought you were weak." He chuckled but the moment he spoke dropped it and in a more threatening tone said, "You know not to talk to me like that. So I suggest you stop before I do something about your fucking attitude."

"Yes sir." I mumbled. He slapped me, I moaned at the contact. "speak up."

"Yes sir!"

"Good. Get on the bed and lay down on your back." I slowly got up and did as he asked. He tied my hands together and above my head.

"Since you can't seem to keep your hands off of yourself."

"I thought it was 'keep your hands to yourself.' Not 'keep your hands off yourself.'"

He choked me, not hard but pretty hard. "What did I say about the attitude? Last warning slut."

I tried to tap his hand, he noticed and let go. "What? You like having my hand around your neck?"

"Y-yes I do." He chuckled again. "Good to know.~" I felt my pants tighten around my boner. It started to hurt more.

"Ngh~! Can you at least in zip them? P-Please Schlatt~!"

"You do know that begging will work, just not all the time. Right?"

"I- Ah~ I know that~!"

"Good. Then, I think I should let you know that begging will only work if I tell you to beg."

"Please. I cant handle this~!"

"But I thought you could. Weren't you the one who thought I was weak?"

"Yes bu-"

"Sh. Don't Even try, it's pointless." 

I tried to get out of the rope he used to tie up my hands.

"Fine, I'll untie you." He did just that, and before leaving the room said, "If I catch you jerking off it's gonna be a long night for you."

He left the room, I took of my pants and boxers, jerking myself off. I knew what he'd do to me, I didn't care.

I shut my eyes and heard his voice. "Looks like someone couldn't handle it."

He detached my hand, and started sucking my dick instead. I moaned, and he kissed me, while jerking me off still.

"Such a good whore." He took the blade from the drawer, making a small cut on my arm. "Ah~! Schlatt~!"

"Oh? I knew you liked pain. But I didn't know you liked it that much."

He choked me again. "God I can't wait to fuck you after all this. You probably would already just bounce on me if it was up to you. Wouldn't you?"

"Y-yes I would."

He let go. "Such a good whore, aren't you?"

"Only for you."

He smirked and bit my neck. I need him. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please fuck me, I can't take this."

"Beg for me then."

Finally. Something I'm good at.

"Please Schlatt!! Fuck me please, I can't take this, I need pleasure I want you to make me cum."

"Beg more."

I sighed, "I want your dick inside of me!!"

"There we go, get into doggy."

I did that, but he still didn't let me have anything. He pressed his dick against my hole, but didn't fuck me or anything.

But then out of no where he finally slid himself in. "God your tight~." He whispered before slamming into me again. He started slowly but then went faster, pulling my hair making my head jerk back.

"Ah fuck~ harder Daddy~!!"

"Yeah? You want me to go harder on you? Is that what you want?"

"Yes!!"

He took off my beanie so he could grab more of my hair and went faster. "Like that?"

"Y-YES~! FUCK!!"

I was in heaven. He pulled out without warning. "Bitch-"

"If you want me that bad, you'll have to make an effort to show me how much you want me."

He sat down, patting his lap, signalling for me to go over, I crawled over to him.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" I slowly started riding him.

Going faster from time to time.

"Oh yea, do you think you could go faster baby?"

"N-No this is as fast as I can go~!"

"Ok." He started jerking me off, making me moan more then I already was.

I came all over his hand and came to a stop. "Did I come yet?"

"N-No."

"So why'd you stop?" I kept going. "Good boy~" he kissed my cheek.

Eventually he came inside me and I relaxed myself.

After a shower I snuggled myself into his chest, knowing damn well I'd have a hangover the next day.

1066 WORDS. HOLY. GOD.