~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝~

I got him dressed in some PJs and put him to sleep. "You wanna date again?" He asked after I put him in his bed. "Yes, of course my darling." He pulled my arm, and didn't let go I knew he wanted me to sleep with him so I did just that.
__________________________

The next morning I forgot where I was, bed empty. I got up and went to Quackity's office. That's where he is. "Morning Schlatt!" He smiled at me, I smiled back. "Morning feathers!"

I looked around, where was Wilbur anyways? I haven't seen him. "Hey where's Wilbur?"

"Ava's."

"Ah." I knew he wasn't happy about the fact that he was. "When is he coming back?"

"4-5 weeks he thinks."

I saw him playing with his engagement ring. It was sad to know that people can't see him for who he is. Most just use him or... argue with him a lot.. I'm not happy about it. I wish I could change how I treated him. But I can't change the past. I wish I could. Y'know, be a better dad, fiancé, brother, president, friend.

I sat down on the couch that was next to his desk. We didn't talk about what happened last night, but knowing Q he was thinking about it.

Quackity POV:

I was just doing paperwork. I was to busy thinking about what had happened last night. I mean, it was great, don't get me wrong. And there's nothing wrong with what we did! It's just that, it was so sudden. But god did I enjoy it.

"Hey Q?"

"Yea?"

"Can we go out for dinner or something tonight?"

"Sure, 6:30?"

"Yea, sounds good! Hey! Stay!" I got up and pointed to my chair. "Sit. Please."

He did so and I sat on his lap and kissed him. "I love you feathers" I smiled "I love you too babe"

I continued doing my work. "Am I really gonna have to be here for the next few hours?" "Yup!"

"Ugh."

"I- I can get up to let you go if you wanna leave you don't have to be here.."

"No no I'm staying here."

6:00 pm

I finally got done, I finished work and went to get dressed for the date. It was around- 6:30, oh shit. Oh no. Oh no. I ran downstairs, tears running down my face. "Hey you rea- oh my god are you ok feathers?!"

"Sorry im Late.."

"Hey hey it's ok..! Do I look like Wilbur to you?"

"N-no.."

"Exactly. There for, I won't hurt you, I promise."

That's what Wilbur said, and yet he did. I can still remember it all so clearly..

Flashback cause why not:

It was 6:30, I had just finished getting ready. I walked downstairs. "I'm ready Wil!"

He seemed mad but I didn't think about it to much. "You ok Wil?" I asked looking up at him. "Why did you take so long?!" I backed up a bit. "S-sorry I had a few last minute things to get d-" and that was that. He hit me. For the first time. Ever. In my life.

~end of flashback~

I was never late again. And that was the first time he hit me and he kept doing it again and again, making sure I didn't do certain things. I still do some of them, and I get punished for them. But I didn't care. I still don't.

We went to the restaurant and sat down.

"I feel like we're being watched.."

"We're fine feathers."

"Your right rammy."

He blushed at the name. "W-what did you just call me-?"

"Rammy!"

He giggled "I like it darling."

We continued on with the date.

W̸i̸l̸b̸u̸r̸ P̸O̸V̸:̸

I was just out for a walk, I wasn't expecting anything interesting to happen. I walked past a restaurant for a while. I looked inside for a bit a-.. is that. QUACKITY?! WITH SCHLATT?! He's dead when he gets home.

Schlatts POV:

I stared into his eyes, paying attention to him but also getting lost in his eyes. We were on the same side of the table and all of the sudden, he grabs my horns and pulls them towards himself.

I blushed. "I-I- what are you-"

"Listen. To. Me."

"O-ok Jesus feathers."

He let go and started talking again. I was flustered but kept listening to him talk.

7:35 pm Quackity POV:

We got up and left around that time and walked back home, he went to the basement and I immediately went to my bedroom, I opened the door. And saw Wilbur lying on the bed, guess he's back early. Oh well it's whatever. I got into my PJs, and went into bed. I felt his arm around me. Oh no.

"Hey ducky."

"H-hey Wilbur..!"

"Why were you with Schlatt?"

"We we're catching up a bit."

"Last time I checked he abused you."

"It's not like your any different." I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?"
He was mad, it was clear to tell. But I ignored it. "I said. It's not. Like. Your. Any. Different."

He snapped. I wasn't scared. I lied down. I didn't care. He got up. "Do you want to get hurt?!"

"It's not like you care what I have to say but not getting hurt would be nice for once."

I got up and stood in front of him. I looked at him. I would look down but I knew he was ready to hit me. I didn't have to check to know that. "What the fuck do you see in him?!"

"We're not even together! We just went out as friends!!"

"He's definitely got more then friendship on his mind!!"

I took a deep breath. And I gathered up the courage to yell at him. "YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW THAT!!" I made a mistake. He swung at me, making me fall to the floor. I didn't cry. I stood back up. "I KNOW HIM MORE THEN YOU QUACKITY."

"YOU?! IVE KNOWN HIM SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL." God. These are the days I hate. I miss Schlatt already and I saw him 15 minutes ago.

He hit me again, slammed the door and left.

~1041 words~
End of part 3