~I thought it'd help.~

TW: Self harm and panic attacks
_____________

Quackity POV:

I was working, it'd been a full 2 months since Schlatts revival. I'm not expecting much at this point. Sure a lot of shit has happened but like, at least I still have him.

There was pure silence. It was wonderful.

Then of course right after I say that Fundy bursts into the room.

"QUACKITY." I jolted my head up. "What's wrong?"

"Wilbur and Schlatt are fighting—" I put my head back down "ok?" "— and Wilburs winning."

I got up immediately, "Where."

"Living Room, downstairs." I stopped before heading out, I went into my drawer, grabbing the divorce papers.

We went downstairs. Schlatt was just standing there, waiting for Wilbur to finish talking.

Wilbur was going on about the incident and how I probably don't forgive Schlatt for it.

Schlatts legs were shaking so much. I inhaled, before screaming; "¡EY! ¡¿PODRÍAS PARAR?!" (Hey would you fucking stop) obviously Wilbur doesn't understand a word I just said, so he stopped talking.

Schlatt collapsed onto the floor, Fundy immediately ran to him.

"What?" I looked over at Wilbur. "Didn't you hear me? Stop fucking yelling at him."

"I wasn't yelling at him!"

"You really wanna do this right now?" I asked, hoping to get a answer.

"Well then, let me get to the point." I slammed the divorce papers onto the table. "Sign them and bring them to me tomorrow Wilbur." He had a blank stare wipe across his face.

"What. THE FUCK?! YOUR CHOOSING SCHLATT, AN ASSHOLE, OVER ME?!"

I nodded.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I gathered up the courage to yell at him. "HES SO MUCH BETTER NOW. HE DOESNT DRINK ANYMORE AND HE ACTUALLY CARES IM NOT JUST A FUCK TOY TO HIM LIKE I AM TO YOU."

Wilbur stood there, speechless. "The fact I actually put care into this relationship astounds me, only to be thrown to the side. Why? Why after all these years do you still hate me? Because I rejected you in high school? Cause that's a shitty excuse man. You never knew what you had with me, and you definitely don't know what your loosing."

Wilbur took a breath too speak. "I'm not fucking finished you British bitch. I never understood you. How your brain worked. One day you'll look back and regret all of this. All the pain you've caused me. I'm done. I'm done crying over you. Your not worth tears anymore. Get out of my country, and get the fuck out of my life."

Wilbur picked up the papers and left. I turned around and went to Schlatt. "What's wrong?" I said when I kneeled down to his hight. "He's having a panic attack." Fundy said in response.

"Oh shit, why?"

"Wilbur if it was obvious." I sighed. "Yeah I know but what did he do?"

"Mentioned the incident." I sighed and sat next to Schlatt, offering my hand. He took it. "Shh it's ok rammy, I'm here. Just focus on my breathing." Fundy got up. "I-I'm gonna go get him some water, I'll be right back." I nodded and he left. A little later and Schlatt grabbed my arm, pulled me into a hug and wouldn't let go.

Then a few more minutes past. Where was Fundy? He'd be back by now. I got up, as seeing as Schlatt has calmed down by now.

"Where are you going sugar pumpkin?"

"Fundy. He should be back by now." I got up and left, bumping into tubbo on the way there. "WOAH! Your gonna slip Turbo!!" He was out of breath.

"Sorry, it's just that, Fundy is in the kitchen crying with his arms covered in blood and cuts, i don't know what to do!"

I grabbed the first aid off the wall. "Get your father he's in the living room. Tell him to run to the kitchen." I speed walked to the kitchen, shoving Sam out of my way.

I went into the kitchen and sure enough. Tubbo wasn't lying when he said his arms were covered with em.

"Fundy..! Thank god you didn't pass out from blood loss. Give me your arm." He looked up. "Huh.? Oh. Hey Q."

"Arm Fundy." He gave me his arm. I washed the blood off with a wet cloth and started to put on the bandage, when Schlatt bolted in. "Are you ok?!" Fundy nodded.

"Wha-" I cut him off. "It was 100% self harm but don't worry. I'll take care of it."

Fundy sighed. "I'm sorry, I thought it'd help with everything but I wasn't thinking I—" "hey. It's ok. I was the same. I was not different, besides, your not alone with this. I promise."

Schlatt Just stood there awkwardly.

I put on the other bandage and got up. "Thanks father." I hugged him. "Your wel- wait. Did you just- did you just call me father?" He nodded.

I squealed. Schlatt giggled and hugged me. "Well then, I guess he accepts you as his second dad."

I nodded, my feelings being pure joy.

This was perfect.
__________

847 words

Ngl I deeply apologized to Fundy before writing this