~Please, let me stay.~

Heyyyy last chapter of this book, if y'all want a second book after this I'll make it if we get 3 votes on this chapter.
___________

Quackity POV:

12:30pm.

That was the time. No one was bothering me, for once. Not even my ex husband. Just silence. Wonderful.

I sighed, getting up out onto the balcony. I took the pack of cigarettes out of my front pocket.

And my lighter out of the back pocket, I took one of the cigarettes and lit it, puffing a cloud.

"I thought you stopped smoking." I turned my head around. "Hey babe." He sighed, wrapped his arms around my waist. "I thought you stopped?" I shook my head 'no'. "Hm. Well I came by to ask you something."

I dropped the cigarette and stomped on it. "And that would be?"

He smiled. "Well, I can't ask you while your looking." I sighed. "Fine, bitch." He giggled and I shut my eyes.

I heard shuffling and then him say 'open' I slowly fluttered open my eyes. I gasped. He was on one knee.

Ring out and everything. "Quackity, will you marry me..?" I nodded and he stood up, putting the ring on my finger. I hugged him, almost knocking him over.

"Ok ok, calm down sugar pumpkin."

"How exactly?!" I said, hugging him tighter.

I was finally happy. Well, I have been before, just not this happy.

The relief that flooded over my body whenever he was near me. I loved him, I never want to let go. Obviously some day I'll have too, but I can't imagine that day right now. I have him and that's all that matters.

He let go, letting me get back to work. I did just that.

I was smiling so much. All the time. I was so happy. So happy to have him in my life.

But that would quickly be ruined as I heard the door open. "Hello, long time no see."

I sighed. "Just as i was having a good day. What do you fucking want, Soot?"

He laughed. "Simple. You to come back to me."

I inhaled. "And what if I don't?" He pulled out a gun and pointed it to my head. "Or I pull this trigger."

"Oh please." I scoffed. "Like you'd have the guts to kill m-"

Wait.

No.

Please.

I felt a sharp pain go through my skull.

I can't be dead.

Don't let me leave him!

PLEASE.

I DONT WANT TO DIE.

NOT NOW WHEN LIFES SO NICE FOR ME.

PLEASE I CANT LEAVE HIM ALONE.

He'll be broken. Please.

So this is really it huh?

I die at the hands of Wilbur.

Hopefully he gets payed back with his throat slashed.
________

455 words

Your welcome 😋🤭