~𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞~

TW:
Blood
Torture
Intense make out session
________________________

Quackity POV:

I was out with Schlatt for a bit, I just was on a walk with him. To be honest it was just to clear my head but he tagged along without me saying he could. I genuinely don't know why he came along with me but here we are. "Why'd you decide to come with? I told you I wanted to go alone."

"I wanted to just talk to you."

Schlatt POV:

I just don't want him to get hurt. If Wilbur shows up we both know we're fucked. As long as i love him and I know how to fight. "Hm. Ok then."

He responded, I knew that he knew that I just wanted to make sure Wilbur doesn't come anywhere near us. Near him. We were just walking when a girl walked up to us, "hey can I take you for dinner?" I looked at Q for a second. God he looks mad. "No he wo-"

"Yea sure I will." I interrupted him he looked at me, rage in his eyes. I loved making him mad. I don't know why. She gave me her number and left me and Q alone. Q immediately grabbed my tie and pulled me down to his height.

"What. The FUCK WAS THAT?!" I was staring at his lips so I wasn't listening. But that soon changed. "HEY! SCHLATT!"

"Hm?"

"IM TALKING TO YOU ASSHOLE!"

"Oh shit, sorry"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT JUST NOW?!"

"She just offered to get me dinner! Who wouldn't say no to a free dinner?"

"Are you actually stupid?"

"Huh?"

"She wants to fuck you you dumb shit!"

"Oh- shit. Uhh, well it's too late now"

"Ugh. Whatever."

"Feathers.. please, I promise I'll spend time with you once I get back.."

"Fine." He let go, I knew I upset him but I didn't know he would be that mad.. 

Quackity POV:

I kept walking, I was mad at him but I loved him and I can't stay mad at him forever. Besides if I get attention afterwards then it'll be fine. As Long as he doesn't cheat on me, highly doubt it but it's a possibility. "I just don't want you to cheat on me.." I said he stopped in his tracks, grabbed my wrist and said

"That's the last thing I want to do. I couldn't fine someone better then you."

I believed him. And we kept walking. We got home and he threw himself on the couch. "Come cuddle!" I smirked. "No I have work to do, maybe later tho."

"Ok fine." I left and went on a "walk" I knew damn well where I walking.

Schlatt POV:

I looked at the time, it was time for me to leave. I got up, got dressed, and left. Before leaving I left a note for feathers on the couch

Hello feathers, I'm out now. There's food for you in the fridge! :)
- your boyfriend, Schlatt

I put the note on the couch and left.

<restaurant>

I went inside "hello sir!" I smiled "hello! Uh, booking for Schlatt?"

"Oh! Ok! Right this way!" Was it the VIP area? Yes. Did I care? No. I sat down and waited. And waited. It was about 15 minutes had passed before I decided she wasn't gonna show up. I got up, left and went straight home.

I opened the door.

Quackity POV:

Oh shit. He's home. He wasn't supposed to be home until 6:30. It's theory minutes before hand. Welp. Should I kill her? Nah. I have more to do. But I probably should. Bu-
"HELP ME!!"
This bitch. "I swear to god. My boyfriends home."

Schlatt POV:

Is that.. screaming? From the basement? It's not Fundy, he kills at the victims house. It's not Q right? Right?! Oh god oh no.. I walked to the basement door and opened it.

Quackity POV:

Shit shit shit. I'm fucked. I can't act quickly. I heard footsteps coming downstairs. Oh well. It's now or never. I lifted my axe and swung it at her face. "PLEASE HELP! OUCH!"

"God. Shut up bitch." No seriously, shut up. My boyfriends walking down the stairs as we speak. W-what the fuck..?" Shit. Too late. "That's where she was..?" I looked at him. "Darling! Hey! I wasn't expecting you to be home so early~!" I didn't say it in a this is awkward tone, more so, hello! I did this for you type of way.

I know I know. It makes it more psychotic. But oh well. "I was worried cause she wasn't showing up.." I looked at him. "This ain't you, what did you do..? Why did y-" I interrupted him. "I did this because I love you~ and also she was very annoying so I took care of it myself~!" Again, I know, psychotic.

But hey he was blushing, soooo he likes the voice?? Hm. Shocking. "I- I'm fucking speechless.." I walked closer to him, she already died from blood loss so she wasn't a problem anymore. "Why are you like this?" I looked at him. "Cause I Just am~" he looked at me, my shirt was covered in blood. "God, I can't tell if I should leave or if it's turning me on." I- what-? It was doing what now-?

"I- what?!" He smirked "I don't know what it is, I just find it.. hot." I blushed. And a lot. "Awh, not so tough now, are you?" I blushed more as he walked closer. He cupped my face in his hands. "I- I- I-I- uh um, how do y-" I was interrupted as he kissed me, he ran his fingers through my hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you so much." He whispered. "I-I love you too rammy."

He kissed me again, wrapping his hand around my neck, tightening his grip a bit. The sudden movement made me gasp for air, he saw that as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

Schlatt POV:

I pulled him closer, letting my tongue explore every inch of his mouth. It tasted like blood but I didn't care. I kept going. I eventually pulled back and just hugged him.

"Please, for my fucking sanity, don't do this again feathers."

"I can't promise it but I'll try."

I picked him up, went upstairs and we went to sleep almost immediately.

A/N:

1070 words :D