~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎~

TW:
Mentions of suicide
Abuse
Mentions of alcoholics
________________________

Quackity POV:

I woke up the next day, I remembered what had happened. I don't regret it. I just sorta, wish I kept her.. alive. Longer. Oh well.. maybe next time.

Schlatts never slept in my bed so I wake up everyday without someone next to me. Sad, I know.

It's whatever tho.. it's not like, it's I want him to be in my bed and cuddle me for the night.

I'm not crying you are..!

Who am I kidding, I'm the one crying.

Anywa- oh theirs a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in! Your fine to!"

"Hey big Q!" Ah yes, Fundy. The life of this place, the smile that keeps on giving. That contagious smile, and that contagious laughter. He's adorable.

"Hey Fundy, what do you need?"

"I made food for you!"

"Thanks!" He placed the tray down and left.

I ate everything and went to my desk, I sat down and, a note? From who?? I picked it up and it read:

Hey Quackity, I saw the note Schlatt left you. I thought you two were just friends? Either he left it like that to fuck with you (or me) or you two are together. And I hope for your fucking psychical health it's not the second one. If it is when I get home today your gonna be in the biggest trouble with me. Trust me on that.

- Wilbur

I was shaking. H-he saw that..? But I didn't- oh well. I have to say the truth. And god am I not ready. Even Fundy doesn't know that me and Schlatt are together! If Wilbur finds out, it's going to spread so fucking quickly. And I won't know until people talk about it son Las Nevadas.

"Did you hear? The president is dating Jschlatt!!"

"Really?! Isn't he married to Wilbur? You know, Mr. Soot?"

It's all I'm gonna hear. And I'm terrified. It'll fuck up my whole reputation. Not that it's not already in fucking shambles.

Sigh. It's whatever I guess. What's the point or this? I've lost so much already. Why not just.. you know. End it all? Kill myself. Would that make people more happy? Wait. But Fundy and Schlatt.. fuck. Why are they in my life..? If they weren't I'd be free..

I'd be dead. With slime. God. Fuck me. Fuck this. I hate this. So much. Every days the exact same. I wake up, get to work, argue with Wilbur, sleep. At least until Schlatt came back. I'm happy about it! Don't get me wrong! But I just.

Somethings still missing. And it's not slime. Shocking, I know. But it feels.. off almost. That Wilbur and Schlatts revivals just happen to be on the same date and time. It might just be a coincidence. But it could also be on purpose.

God I'm over thinking again. I need a break.

I got up a and walked outside, I got out my pack of cigarettes and light one. I need it.

Schlatt POV:

I woke up in bed, it was an eventful night last night to say the least. I mean, he killed someone for me. That. That's hot. Not gonna lie.

I walked upstairs to the main story. A note? Is it from Q? Probably l. I picked it up and read it:

Hello. Long time no see, Schlatt. You know who I am, my writing makes it obvious. Anywayyyyss I'm gonna cut this short. Stay the fuck. Away from Quackity. I'm warning you. It won't be pretty if you don't. He's my fiancé. So I suggest to stay away. If you don't know who I am still then let me give you a hint, a few words: "I blew up a nation". If that doesn't give it away I don't know what Wil. Oh well.