~His sweater~

HI HI HOW IS EVERYONE?!

GOOD?! GOOD.

HERES FLUFF CAUSE WE ALL NEED IT.
____________

Quackity POV:

It was raining outside. It hasn't rained in a while. I mean, we only get rain once every three months in Las Nevada's. Then again I live in a desert so.

I looked out the window. Rain was hitting the glass, it was almost calming. But there was one thing missing. Him, Schlatt. He wasn't with me. I took the day off so I could be with him for the day. I guess not.

I went to my bedroom. I opened a drawer, grabbing the large black hoodie that was lying there, in the middle of the drawer. Nothing else, just the one singular hoodie. I put it on, the sleeves hanging over my hands.

It was really big compared to me. But if he was here, then I wouldn't have it on. I laid down on the bed. Not covering myself with blankets or anything, just laying on top of them.

I hugged a pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Schlatt POV:

I opened the door to the house. I just arrived with stuff from the store. Food, drinks, all that. Where's Quackity? I thought to myself before going upstairs.

I opened the door to our bedroom. There he was, laying down, sleeping. I nudged him and he woke up. "Schlatt!!" He hugged me, knocking me over. "Hey sugar pumpkin." I hugged him back.

"Where were you?" I looked at him and chuckled. "I was out shopping." I looked at the hoodie he was wearing. "Is-is that my hoodie?" I asked him. "Yes, it is." I looked at him. "I thought you burned all my clothes after I died?" He looked at me and giggled. "Nope!! I kept all of them, I put them into drawers. And kept this hoodie for myself."

"I see.." I guess he knew he'd see me again. "Did you know I was gonna see you again..?"

"No I wasn't sure, at least, I wasn't sure I would see you alive, you know? I thought I'd die and then see you. Or another life."

I looked at him with a shocked look. "I'm being dead serious rammy. I genuinely Never thought I'd see you alive again." He kissed my cheek. "But here we are..! Your alive and in front of me!"

"I love you so goddamn much sugar pumpkin." I hugged him and I felt tears stream down my face.

"Why are you crying.?"

"It just hurts to think that if I wasn't here you'd probably be gone."

"Not probably. I would be. If you were never in my life I wouldn't have made it past the first year of high school."

I was silent.

"I know it's a lot of pressure on you when I say this, but, your the only reason I'm still here. If it weren't for you, Las Nevadas wouldn't exist. I would have never become vice president. I would've been with Wilbur since the beginning."

"I-.. I Never knew you felt that way about me."

"Heh, well now you do. As Fundy said: we complete each other. We're the missing puzzle pieces of each others life."

"He said that about us? When?"

"Manburg. And he said it to me, after the accident."

"Oh."

He laid his head on my lap, getting comfy. "He said: every relationship has ups and downs. You and my dad have a lot of arguments. And obviously this takes the cake but, you two always find a way to forgive each other. And this might take years of forgiveness. But when you do forgive him, I want you to tell me. And I'll tell him that you still love him. You two complete each other. You two are like each others missing puzzle pieces of your life."

I stared at him, he smiled softly. "Wow.. how long did it take?"

"5 years. That's how long. After you died I forgot about you for a while. But afterwards, when L'Manburg was fully rebuilt.. I realized I needed you. That without you, I-.. well I was nothing without you."

"Oh please, you did fine without me!" I joked. "Ha! No I didn't, I mean I built a nation and everything without you. But it was you that made me realize I could do all this."

"I was.?"

"Mhm!! Wilbur always told me I'd be in second place, never first. That'd no matter what I'd never have a project succeed." I stared at him in disbelief.

I crawled over to the back bored and sat in front of it, leaning my back against it. Quackity got on my lap and curled into a ball, letting his wings wrap around me.

I took his beanie off, softly scratching behind his tiny wings that were on his head. "I know what your trying to do." He said. "And that is?" He yawned, "your trying to make me sleep, and it's working." I chuckled and let him drift off to sleep. Eventually I did too.

_________

840 words