Chapter 2

Tori's POV

I sighed as I flopped onto my bed. Why is school so annoying? Why are people so rude? Actually its mainly Ashton and his friends that are rude. Majority of people there are nice enough to socialize with but I mainly just talk to Lucy and Lily. We've been friends since the induction day in year 6. We instantly clicked. We both loved reading, writing and we loved the same films. When we were reunited in year 7 we haven't left each other ever since.

All of us find Ashton Irwin very attractive. He's the school player and of course every attractive girl throws themselves at him. We've only spoke a few times and its normally because i'm sitting his one of his sidelines seat or he wants me to do his homework.

I've had a crush on him for quite a while now but I don't know why I waste my time even thinking about him. He uses girls for one thing and they seem fine with it. If that was me i'd be livid and hate him for it. But they don't because its Ashton.

I began to finish my English essay which didn't take long because I only had a few sentences left.

I sighed in relief after it finished and turned the TV on to watch something so I could relax.

Once I found a good program I wrapped the blankets around me and snuggled in bed. That was until my phone went off.

'New Facebook message...Calum Hood

You better be doing my English essay NERD!'

I groaned at the thought of doing more work but started it anyway. I had to make it believable that it was him that done it but if he didn't get a good grade he'd probably kill me.

*

*

*

I got out of bed and made sure I had Calum's English essay and my own. I straightened my hair then done my make-up. I looked like a zombie from being awake until 3am doing English essays.

I pulled an energy drink out of the fridge so I could boast myself up a little as I began my walk to school.

I live quite far away from school and my parents can't drive me because we only have one car and they'd rather take my brother to school than me. Which is understandable because he's still in primary school.

Everyone at school has their own car but I don't and people laugh at me about it. Lucy and Lily don't but their parents drive them to school. They offer me lifts but I like to walk. It gives me a chance to prepare myself for the school day.

After nearly an hour of walking I finally reached school. I couldn't be bothered to find Calum so I began walking to my locker.

"Woops" One of Ashton's girls said as she knocked my books out of my hand causing them to fall on the floor and my drink spill over them.

I shook my head, not really in the mood to argue so I just picked all the pieces of paper up and sighed at the state of them. The drink had caused of the ink to smudge off of the page.

Mainly on the essay I done for Calum.

"Where's my essay?" Calum said looking down at me.

"Uhm...Here" I said handing him it even though it was wet from the water that had spilled all over it.

He looked at it then looked my at me with an angry look on his face which soon drained.

"Well at least I have something to hand it....Thanks nerd" He said then walked away.

Well I got off better than expected.

*

*

*

Outcast (Ashton Irwin) ON HOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें