Chapter 3

(Image above is Tori...The actor is Olivia Cooke if anyone was wondering)

Tori's POV

Its not nice waking up for school and knowing your probably going to get beaten up once you get there. Since my little confrontation with Ashton all his cheerleader friends have been sending me threatening messages saying they're going to beat me up for taking back to Ashton. Apparently I was 'Playing' Luke. I wasn't 'Playing' anyone. I took him to bed. I know it sounds bad if you just say it like that but I didn't mean any harm. I thought it was a nice thing to do but apparently not.

I put on my white vest top, my green army jacket and some leggings. As I walked down the stairs I fixed my socks and put on some boots. My hair was just brushed and left natural because I wasn't the type of person that would spend hours making sure their hair was perfect. I focused more on my make-up than anything else. It was only foundation and mascara with a tiny bit of lip gloss but it made me look more human.

"Tori...Your brother is with your aunt...Would you like a lift to school?" My mum asked me as I began to eat some toast.

"Yes please" I said and we walked to the car.

Car rides to school were honestly rare for me so I try not to get used it.

"Look at all them boys staring at you..." My mum cooed as we pulled into school. I just laughed. It was Ashton and his friends staring at me like they were disgusted in me. They probably were judging by their texts.

"I'll see you at home" I mumbled before getting out and running to my locker so I had the tiniest bit of protection with teachers around.

Ashton's POV

Me and the boys walked into the school building then stood by the window so we could watch everyone. Every now and then i'd make a first year trip over then laugh at them.

"Guess...Do you have an aspirin? My head is killing me" Luke mumbled while half asleep leaning against the wall.

"You're so hungover" Michael laughed.

"I don't remember anything" He mumbled again.

"Well you let Miss.Nerd take you upstairs and make you go to sleep so you could sleep off your drunk state" I said to him.

"I should thank her" He mumbled yet again.

"Why? She's the nerd...I think I scared the shit out of her" I laughed.

"Hey Ashton...How about you ask her out?" Calum said and I burst out laughing.

"Ashton is too scared" Michael laughed.

"But she's the nerd" I said giving Tori a disgusted look "I'm more into blondes with huge boobs" I laughed.

I finally learnt her name. All the girls that sit with us were talking about her while we stood by my car.

"Do it...It will be funny" Michael laughed "We dare you" He added with a smirk. I'm never one to turn down a dare.

"And if you don't do it...You're getting kicked out of the group" Calum smirked.

"You can't kick me out of my own group" I rolled my eyes.

"What happened to never turning down a dare?" He raised his eyebrow "We dare you to date the nerd...You have three days to get her to go on a date with you and a month to get her to sleep with you...We all know she's probably frigid" He reminded me again.

"If it's a dare...Then fine i'll date the school nerd" I laughed and walked over to her.

She was pulling books out of her locker and pushing her thick black glasses up to the bridge of her nose.