Chapter 14

Tori's POV

Luke texted me last night saying he's taking me to his house and I have no choice because his mum wants to meet me. He said if I don't then they will both come to me.

I was now sitting in his car quite nervous. I wasn't like this when I was going to Ashton's because he had previously said his family are rarely in so its just him majority of the time.

But now I know Luke's mum will be there i'm nervous. He said his dad and brothers are at work so its less awkward for both of us. He said his dad tries too hard at being funny and his brothers will just embarrass him.

"Here we are" Luke smiled and we both got out of the car.

I pulled along the tank that is now permanently by my side and waited while Luke opened the door.

"Mum! We're here!" He called through and a women came running out.

"Hello...I'm Luke's mum but you can call me Liz" She rushed with a smile on here face and hugged me tightly "Why don't you two both go upstairs...With the bedroom door open" He said and raised both eyebrows.

"Your mum seems nice" I said as he helped me up the stairs.

"She has her moments" He laughed and I sat on the end of his bed.

"You sing and play guitar?" I asked pointing to the musical set up he has in the corner of his room.

"Yeah sometimes...I'm not that good though" He sighed and sat next to me.

"Luke...I'm sure you're amazing" I smiled "You're amazing at pretty much everything" I laughed at my awkward statement.

"You're so cute" He giggled.

"No i'm not..."I mumbled looking at the ground "Look at me" I huffed.

"I am...And staring back at me is a beautiful girl" He smiled and I fiddled with my fingers that were in already clenching onto my shirt.

I looked up at him properly and he was smiling down at me, his lip ring was tugged up high and his teeth were showing.

I just laughed out of awkwardness as the back of his hand brushed my cheek slowly.

"Look I need to tell you something about Ashton...See him and the boys started something and I instantly thought it was vile and disgusting and so disrespectful...But you need to understand that I had no part in this whatsoever" He sighed.

"Luke...Tell me" I encouraged because he seemed nervous about what he is about to say.

"It might hurt you...But i'm here for you, okay?" He said and held my hand.

He was about to tell my but his bedroom door opened knocking things to the floor which made both of us stare at the scene.

"Ash? What the fuck!" Luke said clearly angry at Ashton and the other boys sudden appearance.

"Why are you here? You were never invited! Neither of you were" I pointed out. Luke said it was just me,him and his mum. He didn't mention the other boys joining us.

"I'm taking you away!" He snapped at Luke but looked at me then grabbed my arm.

"No Ashton! You've ignored me for weeks! You haven't called,texted or even looked at me!" I snapped at him "Tell your mum thanks for inviting me but i'm not hungry anymore" I said to Luke and walked down the stairs.

I had enough money for the bus but the bus stop was way more than a walk around the corner.

"Tori! Stop!" I heard Ashton call.