Chapter 11

Tori's POV

The first day wasn't as bad as I thought. Even though loads of people stared at me. I'm not sure if it was because Ashton was walking with me or because I was pulling along a tank that keeps me breathing.

Yes people gave the odd comment but I tried my best to ignore it and just move on. I'm the same as them I just have more of a struggle in life then them.

"Hey..." I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

"Ashton...Again" I laughed and he walked closer.

"I'm taking you to my house..." He said and pulled me to his car.

"Don't I get a say in this?" I asked as I sat down in his car.

"Not really" He laughed and I couldn't help but look at all the people staring.

"Everyone is staring..." I awkwardly pointed out.

"They're just jealous" He shook his head and pulled out.

"Jealous? Of me? Whatever" I shook my head in disbelief.

"I'm serious! Look at you...You're beautiful" He smiled while looking at the road.

"Stop..." I said in a serious tone.

"Stop what?" He asked.

"Being cute and nice to me...I don't want to catch feelings and get hurt" I mumbled.

"I'd never hurt you" He said to me and kissed me when we got to a stop sign.

After a little awkward silence he finally began to speak again.

"So...Your friends seem pretty eager for you when they see you talking to me" He said with a cocky grin.

"I guess they just want me to be in a relationship or do something sexual" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"What? They don't want you to die a virgin?" He joked.

"Nobody dies a virgin, Ashton...Life screws us all" I said in a serious tone and looked out the window.

*

*

*

"Christ...Your house is massive" I said looking around his house once we walked in the door.

It was honestly huge and I've only just got here.The hallway was probably twice the size of my house and more. It was marble with pictures hanging everywhere and two staircases each side.

"Thanks...I don't know if my family are in" He said and began mumbling "Mum?!" He called and a blonde women came rushing out of the kitchen wearing an apron looking quite taken back.

"Who's your friend?" She asked.

"Mum...This is Tori...Tori this is my crazy annoying mum" He joked.

"Yes...The women that can kick you out of this house" She joked back.

I honestly wish I had a relationship with my mum like they do. They actually joke with each other but me and my mum barely talk because of the kids, but when we do she's bugging me about something I haven't done or asking if i'm okay.

"Harry and Lauren have bought you something...They're in the living room" She smiled.

"Really?" He seemed shocked.

"Yes...Now, Tori? Will you be staying for dinner?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh...I-" I started but Ashton cut me off.