Chapter 8

Ashton's POV

Tori hasn't been to school in days and she hasn't texted Luke at all. I was beginning to worry due to her illness she has. She said the oldest she'll live to is 25 if she takes her tablets. What if something has happened?

I saw her friends sitting at their table so I decided to go over since I was alone. The boys ditched me so they could play football on the field but it wasn't really my thing.

"Hey...Have you guys heard from Tori?" I asked them and sat down.

They so obviously like me. They blush every time they see me.

"She's ill...Erm...Just a chest infection" The one with brown hair and highlights said.

"She'll be back soon...I'm sure she'll talk to you...I mean she never stops talking about you" The other one laughed a little.

"Lily...Shut up" The person that spoke first muttered to her.

"What do you mean she never shuts up about me?" I asked and I noticed all my friends were walking over.

"She likes you..." The one who I've learnt to be Lily said.

"Please don't hurt her...She can't take anymore pain" The other sighed.

"I won't" I half lied. After she finds out everything is a dare of course she will be hurt. But she's not going to. I need to work hard to make sure she doesn't.

*

*

*

All I could think of that day was her. How she's doing. What's wrong with her. I also can't stop thinking about the other night. How our lips were inches apart from each other. Her lips were so plumped and peach. They were kissable for sure. They were nothing like any other girl I've kissed. God sake. If her brother knocked just a few seconds later I would of kissed her...And done part of the dare.

It's just a dare Ashton. She's the school nerd.

I repeatedly told myself that every time I thought of her.

When I thought of her smile and the way she rambles on about things.

Shut up Ashton. She's the nerd. You have three hot girls.

"Ashton!" Calum knocked me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I snapped.

"Abbie was talking to you..." He said and I looked at her.

"What?" I said in a dull tone.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over later...My dad is out for the week and my mum is deaf as a post..." She winked.

"I'm busy sorry" I said and everyone gasped "What?" I asked.

"You? You've had such a change all of a sudden!" Calum said "What plans do you have?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I was going to go see if Tori is okay...She's ill" I said.

"You're so whipped for her" Michael shook his head "I think you're getting too into this dare" He smirked.

"It's just a dare...She means nothing to me" I shook my head.

*

*

*

I walked up to her house then knocked on her door. A few moments later her mum answered with a small smile. She invited me in and all I could hear is screaming kids.

"She's upstairs" She said and gave me permission to go up.

I walked up the stairs and got to her door.

Why am I even here? It's not too late to turn away. I could just go to Abbie's then see the lads. But no i'm here.

I shook off the negative thoughts and knocked on her door.

"Come in..." I heard her weak voice call out.

I walked in to see her pale as hell and cuddled in bed in the darkness.

"What's happened?" I asked her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"My breathing stop the other morning...My mum won't let me leave the room until the doctor has came here" She said in a weak tone.

"Oh..." Was all I could say but it made her laugh for some reason.

"You're so awkward" She laughed.

"Well I would be if the girl I like is laying-" I stopped myself "Never mind" I mumbled.

Even though half her face was covered by blankets I could tell she was smiling a little.

"So this girl? Who is she?" She asked.

"Are you being serious?" I asked.

"Well yeah...You hang out with me now you like some other girl" I'm honestly trying to work out if she's being serious or not.

I just shook my head and held onto her petite hand. If the boys saw me right now they laugh at me so much.

"Tori...The doctor is here" Her mum said walking.

"I'll call you later" I said then left.

*

*

*

"I don't want to do this dare anymore guys" I said pacing up and down my room as they watched me.

"What because you know you're going to lose?" Michael laughed with a smirk.

"No that's not it...I think I like her" I said surprised with my own words.

"Really?" Luke said "Ashton...You're a player...You like no girls" He added.

"No but she just does this thing you know? She always rambles on about random shit and when she's focusing or nervous she pulls her lip between her teeth...No like any other person does...She does it in this way..." I finished.

"Bullshit" Michael laughed.

"I'm serious!" I defended myself.

"Either way Ash...You hand shook on this dare...There's no going back" Calum reminded me.

A dare is a dare.

I think i'm just deluded at the moment.

She means nothing to me.

Right?

_______________________

a/n

OIGSPAJFSOFJ THIS WAS SO SHIT IM SAD

im disapointed at how bad this turned out.

ive updated this so much wtf

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo