Chapter 13

Tori's POV

It was the night of the All Time Low concert and Luke has already texted me saying he's nearly at mine. He ended up sleeping over at my house the day he came round because he fell asleep. It was cute. He was letting out little mumbles and little sounds as he breathed.

I continuously checked my phone to see if Ashton had texted me or I had a miss call from him, but I didn't. I was annoyed of course, he introduced me to his family and kissed me then he doesn't talk to me for over a week. Was this all a game to him?

"Tori! There's a boy here for you!" My mum called and I put some perfume on before running down the stairs.

"Wow..." Luke said looking me up and down.

"Do I look okay? I can always get changed..." I rushed.

"No...No...You look beautiful" He smiled "You ready to go?" He asked while biting onto his lip ring.

"Yep" I smiled and he picked my tank up as we walked towards the car.

*

*

*

"Can you see?" Luke yelled over the sound of screaming fans and Alex's angel like voice.

"A little" I yelled back.

"Get on my back" He said and knelt down a little.

"I'm really heavy and I have this damn tank" I said and he shook his head.

"Tori...Just get on...I'll hold onto it" He laughed and I got on his back then sat on his strong broad shoulders.

They were singing all my favorite songs and Luke was singing along to all of them.

It was really cute.

No one has ever took me to a concert. This was my first proper concert, I've been to plays but never a concert.

"That was so good!" Luke gushed as we got outside the arena.

"Yeah...It was...Thanks for taking me" I smiled.

"Tori...I need to tell you something about Ashton..." He sighed.

"What's happened?" I asked.

Is he hurt? Sad? Dead?

"I just want you to know...I had no part in this what so ever and I was always against it..." He trailed off.

"Luke...What is it?" I said quickly.

He sighed, it was like he was thinking about how to put things or thinking how to say it.

"Luke! How's it going mate? Was you just at the concert?" Calum said suddenly appearing.

"Obviously...We're outside a bloody arena and they're the only ones playing today" Luke rolled his eyes "Why are you here?" He asked.

"Tori...You look amazing tonight...Them shoes really matched your tank" He sarcastically complimented then Michael and Ashton walked over.

"So...What did you have to tell me?" I asked Luke.

"Oh...Nothing...It doesn't matter anymore" He said looking at Ashton.

"Oh right...Well i'll see you later...Thanks again" I said then kissed his cheek "I'll get the bus home...You have your friends now" I said then began walking away.

Ashton's POV

"Was you going to tell her?" I snapped at Luke.

"Ashton...She deserves to know and anyway...Like she'd even want to go back to you after you've ignored her for two weeks" He snapped back at me.

"She'll come back...The girls always do" I rolled my eyes.

"I find it funny how you couldn't even get close to her on a first date...I had her sitting on my shoulders,holding my hands and she kissed me" He laughed "I think she'd pick me over you" He rolled his eyes.

Without thinking I let my balled fist swing into his face at full power making him stumble backwards.

"You know what Ashton! I had so much respect for you! In a way I kinda looked up to you...I thought you was this amazing boy that looked after his siblings and was a father figure to them but no. In reality you're this huge asshole that can't keep his jeans on for less than 5 minutes. There is a lovely girl that has took a liking for you but the thing is...You thrive on feeding her bullshit...I hope one day every girl realizes how much of a low life player you are...You deserve to be forever alone" He snapped and walked away.

"Man...I've never seen Luke that way" Calum said with his eyes wide.

"He can be such a prat sometimes" Michael laughed "Right Ashton?" Michael asked while laughing.

"Yeah...Yeah sure" I mumbled with my eyes fixed to the ground.

Luke is always so respective of girls so I can see why he's defensive of her, he especially defends her when we talk about her illness.

If its just a dare, a little game. Why do I always feel so bad?

____________________

a/n

short im sorry.

send me ideas for me chapters pls.

i have the ending planned out already lmao

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE