Chapter 16

Tori's POV

"So...Did it hurt?" Lily asked while sitting next to me.

"You guys said 'its going to kill because its Ashton'....It completely murdered me" I groaned out.

It didn't honestly kill. But he made sure I was alright the whole time and always called me beautiful each time. His sweet words meant everything to me, I'm becoming so in love with him.

"How did you deal with the tank situation?" Lucy asked.

"It was awkward...I kept it close by obviously then put it back on straight after"I nodded at them while grabbing a cheese dorito from the bowl in front of me.

"Would you do it with him again?" Lily asked biting back a smirk.

"Of course" I laughed.

"Aw, he makes you so happy...You really deserve all this happiness...He seems to be in love with you too" Lily said becoming serious.

We all agreed then we went quiet so we could watch the film we put on. I kept smiling at the memory of hos adorable me was with me. Despite how much it hurt...Which was a lot, he made sure I was okay. He was smiling down at me the whole time, giving me sweet kisses and calling me beautiful. I couldn't ask for anyone better to be honest.

"Tori I need to-" I heard I looked so see a stressed Ashton running into my room "Oh...I'll come back later" He shook his head then turned to the door.

"No no!" Lily stopped him "We were just leaving..." She added and pulled Lucy away with her.

Once they left he instantly pulled me into a hug, he had his face buried into my neck while giving small kisses.

"What's happened?" I breathed out while playing with his small curls.

"I don't deserve you...I honestly don't" He said and looked at me. He looked so hurt.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"I mean...You're beautiful, so kind and you're funny...Unique, you've got everything a boy would ever want...I'm an ass and-" He said but I cut him off.

"Ashton...I really like you. You were an ass but now I've got to know you...I really like you" I said while smiling at him.

"You make me smile a lot" He smile with a giggle "So you really like me huh?" He pretty much asked.

"Yeah..I guess I do" I shrugged.

"Then runaway with me...Away from the judgmental people, the bullies and all the people that have ever put us down...We have each other and we can have a stronger relationship with we leave" He rushed and held my hands.

I went into a deep thought for a moment and it seemed to make sense.

"Pick me up at 8..." I slowly said and his eyes lit up.

He stood up and walked towards my bedroom door.

"And Tori..." He dragged out and I hummed a response.

"I love you..." He smiled seeming nervous.

My stomach went in knots and it was going crazy.

"I love you too" I slowly said and I saw him blush.

*

*

*

It was fastly approaching 8 and I had my bag packed with all the needed things. I didn't pack much since I didn't know where we were going or if we were even going that far.

"What do you think you're doing?" I heard my dad say once I got down the stairs.

Oh shit, I thought he was at work.

Ashton's POV

I threw my bag in the back of my car then moved the food bag I brought into the front so it was close by.

I ran up to her door and knocked multiple times but there was no answer. All I could hear was yelling.

"Dad get off!" Was screamed and I knocked louder while pushing my weight against the door.

It finally opened and I ran into the kitchen to see Tori laying on the floor, her mask was off and she had a black eye.

I ran straight over to her and put it back on her then made sure she was okay. She wasn't since she was crying a lot.

"Ash look out!" She screamed and next thing I was laying on the kitchen floor receiving punches which soon knocked me out.

Tori's POV

Once my dad saw he'd knock him out he ran out the door and I crawled over to Ashton.

"Please wake up...Ashton please" I cried and used a tea towel to wipe the blood from under his nose.

I was crying while shaking him and pressing on his hard chest.

After multiple pushes his eyes were finally open and he was rubbing all over his face.

"Get me to the car" He groaned and we walked out.

I can't believe i'm running away with him. I don't know where to but this feels like a fairy tale.

_________________________

a.n

im tired

GIVE ME IDEAS FOR MORE CHAPTERS GUYS!!

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo