UNC visit: blurb

You smiled widely as you saw the boys house come into your view. You were visiting for the weekend and you couldn't wait to see your boyfriend and friends.

Being away from Rafe was hard but it was also hard being away from Topper, you grew up together and it felt like leaving a brother.

You parked on the street and grabbed your bag before walking up to the porch. They knew you would be arriving soon so you opened the unlocked door.

"GUYS!" You yelled expecting the boys to be in the living room. Confusion flashed on your face as you saw a girl sitting on the couch.

You had never seen her before and worried you were in the wrong house for a split second. "Oh hi!" She smiled, placing her phone down and standing up.

"I'm Brooke, Topper's.... girlfriend." She stuck her hand out expecting you to shake it.

Your jaw dropped as the words left her mouth. Your eyes widened as you shrugged your bag off onto to the floor.

How could Topper not tell you he got a girlfriend? And how did Rafe and Kelce also keep this a secret? How long had they been dating?

So many questions whirled through your mind as the poor girl grew more nervous at your reaction.

Once finally snapping out of your trance, you shrieked and pulled her into a hug. "Oh my god girlfriend?!" She laughed while wrapping her arms around you as well.

She would've been more freaked out had Topper not filled her in on his best friend. He said you would probably react like this, and frankly she couldn't wait to meet you.

"Oh my god I can't believe him. And- you're so pretty!" You laughed, amazed on how Topper pulled her. "Thank you!" She continued to smile and laugh at your reaction.

Just as you were about to start grilling her with questions, the three boys walked through the front door.

They saw your car when they drove back in so Rafe immediately ran inside and grabbed your waist. He spun you around in a hug causing you to giggle.

"Oh thank god." He sighed in relief, placing a kiss on your head. "Missed you." You mumbled into his shoulder before he put you down.

You gave Kelce a tight hug before walking to Topper. He held his arms out expectantly for a nice embrace, but was met with a slap to the chest instead. "Ow! What was that for?" He scowled, placing his hands where you hit him.

You exaggeratedly pointed to Brooke who stood there with a sheepish smile. "You have girlfriend?! And she's hot?!"

Topper rolled his eyes while laughing. "Okay sorry!" He walked over to her side and pulled her into him, "I really like her, I didn't wanna mess anything up too fast by telling you."

He confessed with a shy smile. Brooke looked up at him in awe, clearly very into him. You narrowed your eyes and placed your hands on your hips.

"Ok I get it." You spoke, knowing you did the same thing with Rafe just last summer. "Well Brooke, I can't wait to tell you every embarrassing story I have!"
You clapped your hands together.

"Okay okay slow down sweetheart!" Rafe laughed placing a hand on your shoulder. "Later for sure." Brooke raised her eyebrow and smirked at you. You knew the two of you would get along just fine.

The boys had brought home food so you all sat down to eat and catch up. Your body was pressed up against Rafe's on the couch, happy to finally be next to each other.

"Oh!" You started, covering your mouth as you finished chewing your bite of food. "Forgot to tell you, remember that nasty professor I told you about? Well he gave me an A!" You beamed up at him.

His face broke out into a wide smile, "See baby I told you!" You playfully rolled your eyes at him. You had been slaving over this paper for one of the hardest professors at the university, and Rafe talked you down from multiple ledges.

"Smartest person I know." Rafe mumbled into your hair as he placed a kiss on your temple. You smiled at the floor, resting your head onto his shoulder.

Once everyone was finished eating Rafe stood up abruptly. "Alright!" He clapped his hands together, gaining everyone's attention.

"Pregame starts in about an hour so girls if yall wanna start getting ready you can use my bathroom." You thanked your boyfriend before dragging Brooke and her make up bag with you.

She told you about her relationship thus far and you couldn't keep down the smile from your face. "I'll be honest, I was intimidated by you." Brooke confessed with a small smile as she dabbed the beauty blender on her face.

"Me?" You looked at her through the mirror, eyebrows furrowed. "Oh my god yeah, I mean Topper talks so highly of you and I know you are just friends but... trust issues are a bitch." She grumbled, but her tone was clearly playful.

"Oh you're telling me." You scoffed, opening up your eyeshadow palette. "But seeing you with Rafe now, oh my god how did you not know he was totally in love with you?!" You threw your head back laughing, "I assume Top told you about my ten years of stupidity?"

She chuckled at your comment, "Rafe talks about you like you put the fucking stars in the sky." She turned her body to face you as she smirked. You felt heat rising to your cheeks as you tried not to grin.

You talked some more as you got ready and she helped you with your makeup. You parted ways to get changed and found Rafe laying on his bed, scrolling on his phone. He looked up as soon as you walked in.

"Cute?" You asked gesturing towards your outfit. "Very." He smiled as you plopped down onto the bed next to him. "I'm so happy I'm here." You smiled, looking down at your boyfriend.

"I'm happy too." He pulled your body down with him and he rolled around the bed, tickling your sides making you laugh.

You squealed as you tried to squirm out of his grip. Once finally letting you go he grabbed your face and kissed you exaggeratedly.

You giggled once pulling back, "that lipgloss is totally your color." He grimaced before using the back of his hand to wipe his mouth.

Some of the boys' frat brothers were hosting the pregame just a few houses down so you and the crew walked over.

You were immediately met with dancing bodies and loud music. Rafe gripped your hand tight to lead you further into the house.

He grabbed you a drink before grabbing one for himself. You said hello to some of his friends you had already met as well as some new ones.

"Oh shit!!! So you're y/n!!" One of the drunken boys yelled. You looked up at Rafe and laughed. "Yeah!" He grabbed your hand and placed a kiss on your knuckles.

"Even prettier in person!" He complimented you lightheartedly. You thanked him as Rafe playfully rolled his eyes.

"Alright hot shot she's taken remember!" He lightly punched his friends shoulder who then rose in hands in surrender before running off to other people.

Rafe grabbed your hand and led your outside where it was less crowded. He pulled your face to his, placing a drawn out kiss on your lips.

When he pulled back he just looked at you, a smile tugging at his lips. "What?" You asked as a smile grew on your face.

"Just wanna remember this moment." Your heart skipped a beat. You pulled out your phone and held it up to take a picture.

You smiled widely at the camera while Rafe placed a kiss on your cheek. "There. Now you can remember it even better."