साहिबां, चल वहां जहां मिर्ज़ा🌸

भाग -१५ (Chapter -15 Saahiban,Chal Wahan Jahan Mirza 🌸Saahiban,walk the way that leads to Mirza🌸)

इंद्राणी जी - बेटा,क्यूं ऐसी बातें करती हैं आप?अच्छा एक बात बताइए,जब आप राम के साथ अकेली कमरे में थीं,या जब उनके साथ बैठी थीं,तो आपको कोई घबराहट हुई,कोई डर था?

Indrani ji- Dear,why do you talk like that? okay tell me one thing,one you were alone with Ram in the room, or when you were sitting next to him,did you feel discomfort,any fear?

प्रिया (एक पल को मां के शब्दों पर ग़ौर करते हुए)- नहीं।

Priya (thinking deeply at her mother's words for a moment)-No.

इंद्राणी जी - सोचा है क्यूं ये सब बातें जो आपके मन को अब तंग कर रहीं हैं,तब क्यों आपके मन में नहीं आई जब राम आपके साथ,आपके पास थें?

Indrani ji- Have you ever pondered that things that are making you feel uneasy right now,why didn't you think about them when Ram was close to you, around you?

प्रिया - नहीं,ये ख़्याल तो नहीं आया तब बल्कि....और प्रिया ने अपने होंठो को कुछ आगे कहने से रोक लिया।

Priya -,Not at all ,on the contrary...and Priya stopped her lips to reveal anything more.

इंद्राणी जी - बल्कि..प्रिया के बाल सहलाकर आगे कहने के लिए संकेत किया।

Indrani ji-On the contrary? ...and while smoothening Priya' hair,she signalled her to continue.

प्रिया(आंखें बंद कर लम्बी सांस लेकर) - बल्कि ऐसा लगा जैसे उनका हमारे कमरे में होना,एक सहज घटना है जैसे सांस लेना सहज होता है।जैसे वे हमेशा से उस कमरे में थें हमारे साथ।कोई खास बात नहीं हुई हमारे बीच,पर जैसे किसी बात की कोई ज़रूरत ही नहीं थी।उनके एक सेकंड,उनकी गहरी बोलती आंखों, उनके सवाल ये क्या है,वो क्या है,ऐसा क्यूं है....बस यही सब और उनकी आंखों में एक पल दर्द तो दूसरे पल हम से डरने का नाटक।जैसे ये सब हमने पहले भी देखा है और हमें आदत है इन सबकी,आदत है...और प्रिया अपनी मां के सामने फ़िर से सर झुका कर रह गई

Priya (inhaling sharply as she closed her eyes)- on the contrary, it felt as natural as breathing when he was in my room.As if he was also there in my room,with me. There's nothing special that we talked about as if there wasn't any need of talking.His one second,his deep talkative eyes,his constant questions like what was that,why was it so... that's all and for a moment the pain in his eyes and the next moment his drama/pretence of being afraid of me.As if I have already witnessed all that before and I am habituated to all this, habituated to...and Priya once again lowered her head in front of her mother...