Chapter 1: Everyday life, Promise, Crapbasket

It's been 4 years now since Izuku got adopted by the Yagi family and now Izuku was watching TV with his mama AKA Toshi while Izumi and Inko were at the quirk doctor.

Izuku: Woaw mama look ! Look ! the guy on the TV he do weird moves.

Toshi: It's call martial arts Izuku and people use it to defend themselves or fight.

Izuku: Oh okay I understand.

Toshi: Even some Pro-Heroines use it you know.

Izuku had sparkle in his eyes hearing that.

Izuku: Really ?! Who ?! I mean womens have quirks, I don't see them use something like that.

Toshi: That's where you are wrong son ! Not every Heroines have a quirk suited to fight. Hell even All-Might use it.

Izuku: Even All-might ?!

Toshi: Yes, I see it one time on a talk show where she talk about it.

Izuku: Woah It's awesome! But you were talking about heroines who don't have a quirk suited to fight you mean like the rescue heroine who use clouds to help people ?

Toshi: Yes that's a good example.

Izuku: So since her quirk is not suited for fighting but for rescue, she use martial arts if needed to fight villains which can make her more versatile, like that she's not a liabilty for other heroines when she's on the field.

Toshi: Y-Yes you understand correctly Izuku.

Toshi knew that Izuku was smart for his age and pick things pretty fast but he's only 3 soon-to-be 4 make it even more impressive.

Toshi: «I know he tell me he want to be a hero but with a brain like his it's such a waste! He can be way better than just a hero!» Tell me Izuku other than being a hero do you want to do something else ?

Izuku thinking for a moment before answering .

Izuku: I don't really know I never think of something else yet.

Toshi: Well you only 3 years old you have plenty of time. *smile*

Both continue watching TV for about 30 minutes until the door open revealing Inko and Izumi. Izuku rush immediately to his big sister and hug her.

Izuku: Izu-nee !

Izumi: Izuku !

Inko chuckle see that but take a more serious face and turn toward Toshi.

Toshi: Look like something happen.

Inko: Yes and no. It's about Izumi's quirk.

Toshi: What's going on with her quirk ?

Toshi start to get worried about her daughter and was about to say something but got interrupted by Izumi.

Izumi: Mom can we go play in the backyard with Izuku ?

Inko: Yes dear you can and don't get hurt, you too Izuku.

Both: Okay !

Both run outside and play hero.

Toshi: So what's the problem with her quirk ?

Inko: The problem is not her quirk in itself, It's the drawback...

Toshi: ?

Inko: *sigh* Izumi quirk is called Super Strike and it look like OFA in some aspect.

Toshi was surprised by that she honestly thought that Izumi was going to have a advanced version of Inko's quirk.