Chapter 15: Battle Trial

Boring.

That's what Izuku thought after a week and half at UA. It was just a normal high school ! I mean yeah It's obvious but he thought that maybe he was having some Hero type of lessons since he is in the Heroic course, but no, nay, nada, nothing.

Izuku:*sigh*

Izuku cross his arms on his desk and put his head in it with his sleeping mask on his eyes and fall asleep.

The girls around him gave him mean glares since they though it was disrespectfull and his sister and friends just sweatdrop. The english lesson passed very fast and launch time arrived.

Izuku wake up and take a bento from his backpack and go outside and not at the cafeteria since he don't want too much attention on him.

Meanwhile Izumi, Katsumi, Shoka and Mina goes to the cafeteria and take some seats with the other classmates. They all eat in silence until someone broke it. It was a tall girl with a spiky pony tail and onyx eyes, Momo Yaoyorozu.

Momo: Izumi where is your brother ? I didn't see him.

All the 1A girls perk up and look around them to see that she was right.

Jiro: Oh yeah you right he's not here.

Ojiro: Is that really important ?

Ochaco: Umm.

Iida: Ojiro is right, we don't need him here.

Katsuki: The fuck did you s-

Katsuki got grab by Shoka who try to restrained the obvious explosive girl. Izumi stop eating put her chopstick on the table making a noise loud enough for everyone to be heard.

Izumi: All of you should just shut your mouth.

Ojiro: And why's that ? You're going to protect him ?

Izumi get up and walk in front of Ojiro.

Izumi: He don't need protection. And If he's not here It's because he do't want more atention than he already have. Not like a bitch like you.

Iida: Language !

Izumi: Fuck off.

Aoyama: Izumi~ There's nothing bad that your protecting your weak brother on contrary It's even heroic !

Izumi give a muderous stare at Aoyama who got scared and decide to shut up. She turn her head to look at Iida and Ojiro.

Izumi: You 2 speak a lot of shit but you don't even know what he can do. Don't go cry when you're going to finish in a hospital bed.

Ojiro: Hahaha please Izumi be realistic.

Izumi take a step further toward them but Ochaco squeeze herself between them.

Ochaco: Please don't fight ! Maybe Izuku is not as strong as us but he did earn his place here after all. Maybe we can give him a chance okay ?

Izumi glare at Ochaco who recoil a bit in fear. Izumi just tsked and return to her seat. Following that everyone finished eating in a awkard and unpleasant silence. And Katsumi was still glaring at everyone.

1A return to their class and notice Izuku was already here on his phone playing.

Izuku turn his head to see a Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka with a angry/irritated face. Before he could ask why theirs mood is bad, Aizawa appear from behind her desk.

Aizawa: Alright listen up ! Today you're going to have your first heroic lesson and the one who is going to teach you is-

???: I AM COMING THROUGHT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.