Chapter 4: The end of an Era

2 years later

After 2 years Katsuki Bakugo was declared dead, nothing was found, no clues, no witnesses other than Izuku.

Saturday morning

Izuku was sleeping comfortably in his warm All-Might blanket, until someone knock on the door but he didn't respond thinking the person behind his door would give up. The door open revealing Izumi with a big smile. Izuku open his eyes with iron folding sound.

Izuku: How did you enter the door was locked ?

Izumi: Easy dear brother !

Izumi show Izuku what's in her hand, a picklock.

Izuku: "Who in their right mind teach that to a 8 years old ?"

In the kitchen

Inko sneezed.

In Izuku's room

Izuku: So what do you want today ?

Izumi: Come with me play with Kat and Sho this afternoon.

Izuku: No.

Izumi: Wha- Why ?

Izuku: First It's cold outside, Second It's cold outside, Third I don't want to play with girls, Fourth when we play you use your quirks so I can't follow you since you're to fast for me. Oh and did I say it's cold outside ?

Izumi start pouting.

Izuku: I'm not going to change my mind. "It's cute... Wait why I think that ?"

Izumi eyes start smiling mischievously.

Izumi: Then I have to tell mom you eat her cake last week, that would be a shame isn't ?

Izuku: "That little sh-" F-Fine ! I'll come.

Izumi : Yay ! We go together around 2 pm.

Izuku sigh deeply, get out of his warm blanket and start getting dressed. The day is just a usual Saturday. 2 pm came and Izumi drag Izuku outside, they go to the nearby park where Katsumi and Shoka already waited for them.

Katsumi: Yo !

Shoka: Hello. You two are a bit late, did something happen ?

Izumi: Hey. No it's just I had to drag Izuku out.

Izuku: Hi.

Shoka: What do you want to play today ?

Izumi: M-Maybe play ho- *blushing*

Katsumi: Race ! I want to see who's the fastest !

Obviously Izuku wasn't surprised since Katsumi like compete with others, he also hear a click of the tongue from Izumi which he immediately ignore for "safety".

Katsumi: Ready.... GO !

They all start running at full speed and start using theirs quirks, leaving Izuku dead last.

15 minutes later

Izuku sit on a bench waiting for the girls to finish hers race, when a idea comes to him. He get up and start imitating some martial artists he see on TV unknowing an old man watched him. After a few minutes the old man approach the green haired child.

???: Your moves are very clumsy kid, put more strengh in the bottom of your body.

Izuku: Huh ?

???: Sorry If I startled you but you moves are wrong So I wanted to give a little advice that's all.

Izuku: Oh thank you Sir. I saw those moves at the TV the other day so I wanted to try.

???: I see.

The old man looked at Izuku's green eyes. The eyes of the boy were green and dull but the old man could past that, a fire waiting to grow.