Chapter 27: Routine

Katsumi was in a bed she didn't recognise, red velvet cover with enough space to hold at least 4 peoples in it. She look around to see she wasn't in her room at all but before she could even panic a door open revealing shirtless Izuku. Seeing that she start blushing, but also notice that he had his two eyes intact, and had a predatory look in it and that look was directed at her. He slowly walk to her and get on the bed. With his thumb and index he grab Katsumi's chin and made her look at him in the eyes.

Izuku: Hello, my dear~

Katsumi: Izuku ?!  What's going on ?!

Izuku: Easy, my love~ I will make your body submit to me~

Katsumi: Eh ? Wait wait !

Izuku: No waiting. Not anymore. After all...

Izuku seemed to slightly glow as he grow a collar around Katsumi's neck, which wasn't there before, surprising the blond girl.

Izuku: You are already mine.

Words appear on the collar. Izuku's property was written on it. Katsumi's blush increase further. Suddenly Izuku french kiss Katsumi passionally, leaving Katsumi dazed.

Katsumi: I-Izu...

Izuku: Shh~ Don't worry of anything Darling~

He put his thumb in her mouth and she instinctively start to lick it while moaning. Izuku could see pink hearts in her eyes, she completely submit to him. He slowly slide his other hand down her body.

Katsumi: !

Izuku: PULULULULULULULULULULULULULULULULULU !!!!!

-

Katsumi wake up, slam her hand on her alarmclock angrily

Katsumi wake up, slam her hand on her alarmclock angrily. She put her hands on her face and scream.

Katsumi: Damn it ! I was almost at the best part !.... Izuku dominating me is always the best.... I love him so much ufufu~

She take a photo of Izuku, illegaly taken obviously, and kiss it. She put it back, go take a shower and dress for school. She was about to go when Katsuki stop her by talking.

Katsuki: Hey.

Katsumi: Hmm ?

Katsuki: Shut the fuck up when you sleep. The walls are thin between our two room.

Katsumi: Huh ? The fuck do you mean ?

Katsuki: What I mean you dumb bitch is you moaning Izuku's name is annoying and awkward !

Katsumi: O-Oh.... Umm Sorry.... Wait you're not going with me ?

Katsuki: nah, not yet. Aunty Toshi call me yesterday and my enrollement would be done the by the end of the month. Can I take some of your text book to get myself on level ?

Katsumi: Yea, no problem. Today my book of history and maths are on my desk, with some notes, go have fun with it.

Katsuki: Thanks. Oh and don't do something perverted to Izuku.