Chapter 13: Entrance Exam

Izumi POV

I was walking with Katsumi and Shoka.

Katsumi: It's fine, you're going to see him later.

I was pouting. Why ?

Because Izuku was already gone ! I wanted to give him a passionate good luck kiss. I'm sure he's at Grandpa Han's house, maybe It's something important ? I hope he is not going to be late.

I passed the gates of UA and walk to the auditorium where the writting exam was going to be held. I see a lot of womens with different quirks, styles or even shapes. 

No Izu insight tho which worries me a little.

The writting exam start, everyone was focus on the papers. The only sounds that could be hears was the ones of the pencils.

It's a bit stressing, not gonna lie. I never liked exams anyways but that one is really putting pressure on me just by existing. I turn my head to see around me and I wasn't the only ones in that stat. 

30 minutes later

I finally finished ! I give my test to Present Mic and return to my seat.

I noticed someone with green hair with a... green sleeping mask ? Is that Izuku ? At least I don't have to worry If he's here ot not.

I sit and wait the end of the writing exam.

No one POV

Izuku passed the gates of UA. Immediatly he got lot of looks from the womans around, not like he actually mind it. The green haired man walked to the auditorium, take a look around and see Izumi&co chatting. Izuku take a seat who was free. Again the girls around him looked at him, almost like he was an animal in a zoo. He wanted to punch some but he couldn't punch, maybe-soon-to-be-allies, or at least not yet.

Present Mic give the tests to everyone. For Izuku the tests were not hard, after 20 minutes he gave his tests to Present Mic. Some girls snickers, surely thinking that Izuku gave up because It was too hard, while he actually just finish. 

he sit, put his arms on the desk, put his sleeping mask and put his head on his arms.

40 minutes later

Izuku wake up from his nap hearing the voice of Present Mic booming through the room.

A girl with blue hair started to complain about the score system and she turn toward Izuku.

Blue haired girl: You ! *point Izuku* Young lady you shouldn't come here If It's for sleeping !

Izuku: 1 you complain about the score system who is already explained in the pamphlet who were given to us. 2 I was sleeping because I could do it since I finish my tests before everyone and 3 I'm a man.

Blue haired girl: What are you doing here ? A man can't be a heroine !

Izuku: I can and I'll show you when I'm accepted at UA. Now let Present Mic finish.

Present Mic: Thank you little listener !

Izuku just thump up. The girl just sit back.

Present Mic finished her explanation which were already almost finished anyways. After that  everyone goes to a locker room change clothes for the practical exam, Izuku just wait since he was already in other clothes from the begining. He got into the bus and put his headset, listening music.

 He got into the bus and put his headset, listening music