Chapter 7: Shoka's everyday life

1 years and half after Katsumi's feeling

A 11 years old Shoka woke up still feeling sleepy, get out of her bed and go to the kitchen. Her 2 mothers, 3 older sisters were already eating there breakfast.

Rei: Hello Shoka.

Enji: You're late.

Fuyumi: Mother it's fine It's Saturday.

Natsuo: I let your breakfast It's on the table.

Shoka take it and start eating, in the middle of it the first older sister start speaking.

Touya: So Shoka you're going to see your little lover ?

Shoka's eyes open wide and start blushing, Rei put her head on her palm with a little smile, Natsuo grin, Fuyumi smile happily and Enji drink her coffee the wrong in surprised and still dying.

Enji: *COUGH*HDKOSF*COUGH*SHUFUKSNZ .

Enji: WHAT ?! WHO ?!

Shoka: Well umm.

Shoka POV

How I'm suppose to explain that ? Why Touya open her mouth damn it. She never going to accept I'm in love with Izuku. No wait If It's Izuku, maybe It can work ! I mean he save their marriage after all a few years ago. He's a quirkless male so mother is, maybe, not going to accept.

Shoka: Well umm.

Before I could answer mom save the day !

Rei: She's only 11 calm down, and It's our daughter I'm sure It's someone trustworthy.

Enji: Hmph.

Phew that was too close.

Mother finish her coffee and directly to her agencie.

I see Fuyumi and the others turn looking at me.

Fuyumi: So how is it going with Izuku ? Did you get closer those days ?

Rei: I'm curious too.

Shoka: Nothing Izuku is just my friend.

"Just my friend" That sentence hurt me more than I thought. I mean I don't want to just be friends with my cute and soft bunny Izu.

Natsuo: Stop with your bullshit.

Touya: Yeah we know very well you have a crush on him.

I blush and blush more at every word they says.

Fuyumi: So for the question I ask before ?

Mom looked at me with GREAT interest.

Shoka: W-Well not really... And It's not like he have time anyways.

Touya: What do you mean ?

Shoka: He train himself all the time when we're not at school.

I see Natsuo raise a eyebrown and Touya and Fuyumi looked at each other.

Rei: And when you're at school he doesn't talk to you ?

Shoka: Barely... Izumi tell me he don't want us to be bully too because of him. But we still eat lunch together.

Rei: He get bullied at school ?

Shoka: Like everywhere, he's a male after all.

Touya: It's true when I go to UA I see some mens on my way sometimes. It's not pretty to look at between bullying and sexual harrasement.

Shoka: It's only verbal so we can't much.

Natsuo: Wait you said he was training all the time right ?

Shoka: Yes ?