Chapter 26: Kacchan

Sorry for not updating this story for a while I didn't know what to do with Katsuki but now It's fine. Warning mention of torture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week has passed since the internship. Izuku was at home and healed, however he didn't talk to Katsumi for a week, which worry him a bit. Izuku took his phone and was about to call her when someone knocked on the door. Izumi get up from the couch and go open the door.

Izumi: Oh Katsumi ! Hey.

Katsumi: Hey. Umm Is everyone here ?

Izumi: Yes ? Is something wrong ?

Katsumi: Listen I already talk to the Shoka's family, so come to my house in 30 minutes Okay ?

Izuku walk to the door.

Izuku: Hi Katsumi !

Katsumi: Hey~

Izumi slam the door close. Leaving Izuku surprised and a swearing Katsumi behind the door. Izumi goes talk to her parents and explain what Katsumi said to her.

-

Everyone was at the Bakugo's front door. Yagi's and Todoroki's family looked at each others and Inko knock at the door. The door open revealing Mitsuki with a bright smile.

Mistuki: Enter ! Enter Everyone !

They were shocked since Mitsuki never had shuch a bright smile before. Even Inko as shocked and she was her childhood friend. They followed Mitsuki in the house. Masaru and Katsumi greet them with a large smile. Heck even katsuki did.

Wait.

Katsuki ?

Izuku: Huh ?

Both Yagi and Todoroki families had theirs mouths open reaching the floor with eyes wide open.

One step.

Two step.

A full sprint.

Izuku rush at Katsuki hugging him tightly, crying his heart out.

Izuku:*sob* You ! You're alive ! *sob* I...I'm sorry ! I'm so sorry ! I couldn't do anything before ! I let her take you ! I'm sorry ! All this.. time ! I...

Katsuki hug him in return.

Katsuki: Don't worry. I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere. You did what you could at the time. But you, no we couldn't do anything before. We have to accept that and move forward now.

After a few minutes, Izuku calm down and everyone seat where they could as Katsuki seat on a chair in front of the three families. He took a week for him to make his mind about it but he decided to tell them what happen to him.

Katsuki: *deep breath* Excluding Izuku since he was there, what do you know about my case ?

Enji: You were kidnapped by an unknown enemy but after two years of researching the case gone cold and you were writted as dead. 

Katsuki: I... See. unfortunately It wasn't the case, more than that I was under your nose.

Masaru: What do you mean ?!

Katsuki: I was locked in a underground facility for 7 years, under Tokyo.

Mitsuki: WHO ?! WHO DID THAT ?!

Katsuki: Calm down, mom.

Katsuki: To answer the question. The gouvernment and the Hero commission.

Rei: Why would they do that ?