Chapter 8.5 : Beach day !

A 16 years old Izuku wake up early, not because he was going to train with Grandpa Han, but because today was a special day.

The Yagi family was going to go to the beach !

Well Izumi brought Katsumi and Shoka, but at this point they're almost family.

He finish to put his luggage in the car. After a few minutes everyone was in the car ready to go. Katsumi was sit on the right side, Izuku in the middle, Shoka was sit on the left side and Izumi was on Izuku's lap. 

Toshi: Ready everyone ? Not to uncomfortable in the back ?

Everyone: Yes.

Izuku: Help me.

Toshi: Good let's go.

The car start moving and after a few minutes they take the highway. As Toshi drive, Inko was on her phone looking some recipe that she could try one day. In the back Izuku fell asleep, again, while Katsumi had her headphone on her head listening musics, Shoka was looking throw the window, looking stoic like always. Izumi was on Izuku playing some fantasy in her head like always.

After 1 hour of driving, they finally arrived at the beach. Toshi park the car, Izumi wake up Izuku, who groan in dissatifaction as he wanted to sleep more but ultimately get off the car with everyone.

They take theirs luggage and got take a open spot. Luck was on theirs side since almost no one was here yet. Inko turn toward Izuku.

Inko: Can you stay here a few minutes for us to change please ?

Izuku: Yeah no problem.

Inko: Thanks.

Katsumi, Shoka and Izumi looked at each other, like they could talk, they nod and rush the cabines to change in theirs swimsuit. Meanwhile Izuku just watch some hero related stuff on his phone until he received a message from Grandpa Han.

[Grandpa Han: Hope you spend a good day relaxing, training is going to be harder after that remember.]

[Izuku: I know and thanks]

Toshi: Thanks for keep watch son.

Izuku: It's fine.

Toshi wears a long black shirt that cover everything except her arms and her legs.

Toshi: You should go change, I'll keep watch don't worry.

Izuku just nod and take his swimsuit and a white jacket. Just a few second later Inko join Toshi and sit next to her. Inko was wearing a simple one piece swimsuit dark green and black.

Inko: Hope I didn't take too long.

Toshi: Nah It's fine.

Inko: Where's Izuku ?

Toshi: He just gone to change, you just miss him.

Inko: Oh okay.

Toshi: So... What's the plan of the girls this time ?

Inko: Basically show off theirs bodies to Izuku and pray that he react.

Toshi: That's it ?

Inko: Yes they were to excited to go at the beach that they made a half-baked plan. Knowing Izuku I excpect that nothing happen. I start to ask him myself If he even find them attractive at this point.

Toshi thought about this and remember having see Izuku sometimes glance at the girls or the time when he actually became as red as a tomato when he saw Izumi in a sport bra after she finished her training. All of that make Toshi smirk, which Inko notice immediately.