Chapter 8: Mother-Son bond

4 years after Shoka's everyday life

I was the early in the morning, we can see Toshi but not the regular one, she look sick and very thin almost like a skeleton. A year now as passed since her huge fight with All For One, a year since she got that cursed huge scare on her left side of her stomach. However she's still the n°1 Heroine, she need to push forward but for once its as a day off and a day off for her is as rare as Izumi not thinking about her brother which is almost non-existent, so for once she wanted to laze around but things are not always what we expect.

A few hours Inko was already gone to work but before she ask Toshi to take Izuku buy glasses since he apparently need some. Meanwhile Izumi was taking a shower and Izuku was eating his breakfast watching Sponge Bob at the TV. Seeing Izuku still here actually surprised Toshi, she thought he would disappear like always and come back for the appointement for his glasses but no he was still here, feeling happy to see him, she get up, goes sit next to him and start talking to him.

Toshi: What are you watching ?

Izuku: Sponge Bob.

Toshi: Oh I still remember watching it when I was a child.

Izuku: Really ?

Toshi: Yep I watch it every morning before going to UA.

At that Toshi and Izuku talked about random things, her «work»,her childhood, his school days, his training with "grandpa han", hours passed and it was time to go buy the glasses for Izuku.

Toshi: Izumi ! Can you watch the house for a hour or two ?

Izumi: Okay !

Toshi and Izuku walk in a peaceful silence until they arrived at the glasses shop. They enter the shop and the clerk turn her head toward the mother-son duo.

Toshi: We had an appointement today, for my son.

She look on her PC and nod in agreement.

Clerk: Wait a minute, I will get my coworker who has the glasses.

Both sit and wait for 5 minutes until the seller with the glasses came and give the glasses to Izuku, who try them beforehand.

Toshi pay for it and they start waking home, but they stop when they see a ice cream shop, they look at each other, shrug and go buy one for each other

Toshi pay for it and they start waking home, but they stop when they see a ice cream shop, they look at each other, shrug and go buy one for each other. Toshi buy a chocolate one and Izuku buy a vanilla one.

They walk in silence eating theirs ice cream until Izuku broke the silence first.

Izuku: How do you feel these days ?

Toshi: What ?

Izuku: I talk about your wound, how do you feel ?

Toshi: Oh well it's been a year now so I feel better, still annoying some time tho.

Izuku: Don't push yourself too much okay ?

Toshi: Yeah thanks son. "Does he know ? Did he figure it out ?"