Chapter 23: Internship and New Technique

I was in class with his list for his internship and It's was easy to easy the choice weren't plenty. Only 2 peoples were interested in Izuku. A woman named Gran Torino, which Izuku knew already since he's a kid, however he didn't see the point of going to Gran Torino. On the other hand, the second one was GunHead. She a heroine who generally help the ones who are in need of improvement in theirs physical abilities by teaching them martial arts and such, while It's great Izuku don't need that, chances are he may be even better than her at this point. So why ?

He felt someone touch his shoulder, making him turn his head to see Ochaco, smiling like always.

Ochaco: Hi ! So how many do you have ? You did great so you should have a lot of peoples right ?

Izuku: Well....

Izuku show her his list and to see she was baffled was the least to say. Indeed Izuku did great in the Sport Festival, no one could deny it. 

Ochaco : WHAT ?! Why ?!

Ochaco being loud startled everyone looking at her in confusion. Tsuyu and Momo walk to her.

Tsuyu: What's going on ? *ribbit*

Momo: Why are you angry ? Did something happen ?

Ochaco: Ah.. Umm no sorry....

They nod but turn toward Izuku, still with his list in his hand.

Tsuyu: Can I see your list ? You should have lot of choice with your performance.

The more they talk about his pitiful list, the more he took damage. Frankly he wanted to crying, but he did it internally.

At this point he just show it and once again the class who were friends with him were angry.

Izuku: It's fine. It's always like that, they surely thought I cheated or something along the line.

Tokoyami: Why ? You can't cheat in the Sport Festival.

Izuku: It's always been like that. Even before UA, when I had high grade, peoples said I cheated, even the teachers.

Momo: That's awful !

Izumi: That's how it is. Womens see mens as inferior on every aspect, so seeing a men doing great is something they can't process or accept, hence they called him cheater.

Kirishima: Wow... That's the more I listen about how men are treated the more It's sad.

Kaminari: Yeah, I never actually paid much attention before but damn....

Izumi looked at Izuku's list and see he had Gran Torino, like her ! The opportunity was here once again ! She could be lovey-dovey ! 

Izumi: "Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! YES !"

She got close to Izuku, who blush a bit.

Izumi: I saw Gran Torino in your list, like me ! Maybe we can go together~

Izuku: Oh yeah, but no I'm not going.

Izumi: Eh ? W-Why ?

Izuku: It would be useless to me since she's going to train your quirk. If I go I'm just going to play with my thumbs and do nothing.

Izumi: O-Oh I s-see....

Just like that Izumi lost all her color, now only in grey color, wobble to her seat, defeated. Meanwhile Katsumi and Shoka saw that.

Katsumi/Shoka: