Chapter 22: Reward and Hero Name

The sport festival ended with Izumi's victory, which was good since she could now claim her reward. She open her closet and rummage throught it, trying to find something specific.

Izumi: There !

Flashback

Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka were talking in a corner, a hour before the sport festival. They weren't that much motivated since the festival didn't had a reward Izuku-related. 

Izumi: When one of us is going to win the gold medal what are we going to do with it ?

Katsumi: Flexing in front of everyone ?

Shoka: There's no image of Izuku on it....

Trio: That's worthless then....

Katsumi: Wait ! What If we make a bet between us ?

Izumi and Shoka rise an eybrown but still listening.

Shoka: What do you mean ?

Katsumi: Hmm... Oh ! The winner can do something with Izuku !

Izumi: What are the limits ?

Katsumi: We don't steal his virginity. I want his consent first, I'm not some bitch.

The three nod in agreement.

Flashback end

-

Izumi open the, locked, door of her brother and saw him asleep. She walk toward his bed, in a black sexy nightgown and enter his bed, putting his blanket over her too. With a blushed smile she take her phone, cling to his arm, putting it between her breast and kiss his cheek. She take a photo and send it to Katsumi and Shoka to make them a bit salty. Which in the following morning Shoka almost froze her whole room an dmade Katsumi yell profanities that even shock her mom and dad.

Now that was done the next thing she did was to change her position and move to be on Izuku and sleep on his chest as she wrap her arms around him.

Izumi: Fufufu~ My Izuku, My lovely Darling~

-

Izuku open his eyes, still groggy, yawn softly. He notice a weight on his chest as he look down to see long messy green hair. His eyes shot wide open. His face turn red.

Izuku: Wha- What is she doing here ?!

He try to move a little hoping It wasn't going to wake her up, unknown to him she was already awake. A light smirk appear on her face and she's starting to act like she was waking up, which in return startled Izuku. She straddle him showing her nightgown.

Izumi: Hi Izuku~ Did you sleep well ?~

She put her hands on his chest with a sultry smile on her face. One strap of her nightgown slide off her shoulder, revealing a bit more of her voluptuous breast. Izuku looked with now a brand new shade of red on his face.

Izuku: I ! I ! Umm It's !.....

Izuku: