Chapter 11: Let's Win G.O.H.

G.O.H Dorms

Izuku can be seen meditating alone in his room, all his morning was spent on meditating or find a way to beat Ilpyo If he had to fight him but after hours he didn't find a way to beat him.

Izuku: *sigh* I'll figure it out while I fight I guess.

Izuku look at the hour on his phone. The semi-final and final start in a hour. Izuku get up and go outside, buy himself something to eat and drink. As he walking he hear something akin to a scream ? He turn his head to and see a girl around his age but with pink skin and hair, with yellow horns, It intrigued Izuku and wanted to write in his notebook but he also see 3 grown up women surrounding her. Izuku look at his phone and see he still have 30 minutes before the semi-final.

Izuku: "Nope not my business."

But before he could finish his thought, he was already behind the 3 grown woman.

???: Seriously leave me alone !

Grown up 1: We just want some fun with you, what's wrong ?

Izuku: The age gap, the fact your 3 on her and the fact she doesn't look like she want to come with you.

Grown up 2: A male ? What the hell do you want ?

Izuku: Leave her alone.

Grown up 3: Who do you think you are trash ?

Izuku: Someone who can break your worthless bones.

Grown up 1: Oh really ?

Grown up 1 use her quirk to make some floating spikes and thrown them at Izuku which he didn't bother to dodge.

Izuku: [First stage: Genbu]

Izuku hit the spikes crushing them all.

The 3 grown up start sweating as they understand they messed withthe wrong guy

Izuku: So ? Want to continue ?

Grown up 2: You worthless brat-

Izuku: Shut up.

Grown up 1 and 3 pick up their friend, see that her jaw is broken and run as fast as they can leaving Izuku and the pink girl alone.