Divine revelation

After I formed the blades formed on my arms, almost everyone's interest in me for the Khaos Brigade increased exponentially in a way I could've never even imagined.

Suddenly, Bikou started treating me as a friend, Vali more or less was a father figure, Arthur and Le Fay started to talk more and more with me, and Fenrir even seemed to have some sort of respect for me now.

Raynare suddenly had a huge switch in her attitude, going from mean and apathetic, to probably the second most attentive member of the group—Mittelt and Kalawarna not really caring much.

The biggest change though would have to be in Kuroka. The older sister of Koneko, who was the cause for all of Koneko's trauma, from her emotionless attitude, her rejection of her own nature, and her hatred for perverts (Although Issei definitely softened that one.)

She didn't pay much attention to me at first(if any), but after I retrieved the blades, I always sensed she was following me somewhere. From what I've heard from Issei, Kuroka was a very flirtatious girl, and was one of the girls to literally offer herself to him in terms of 'making love' (the fact that I can even say that is mind boggling).

Thanks to that, I stayed pretty distant from her after acquiring the blades, but each time I passed her in the hall, she would intentionally purr audibly and, I swear to Satan himself, she would sway her hips when she was around me on purpose as well.

I only noticed that after Bikou called her out at dinner, to which she responded with looking at me and batting her eyelashes.

What makes me so special exactly?

Anyway, the day past by and I was laying down in the bed I arrived in the building in with quite a bit of thoughts going through my head.

Priority first of all is what exactly this power still is. Le Fay did say something about some sort of armor...but how could a piece of equipment lead to such a big boost if it wasn't a sacred gear? Even if the armor DOES have something special about it, what exactly does it do?

The next thing was the blades. Since I literally had them seared onto my arms due to the chains that held them while I was attacking, it would probably take a tremendous amount of skill to wield them effectively. Big question is...just who could teach me how to use them? Odds are no one actually has even encountered a weapon even close to how these blades function.

3rd would be how Rias and everyone else are reacting...if they were even reacting at all. I know Kiba, Asia, and Gasper probably noticed my absence, but everyone else...? Probably not so much.

I sighed at the thought of everyone back home. The Hyoudou household didn't have any security cameras in it (although it definitely looked like something that should have them), so they probably didn't sense that I was gone at least until the next day.

I just hope that Gasper and Asia don't fully panic whenever they realize I'm gone...poor Gasper would probably pass out on the spot once he realizes I've been gone for an entire day. I guess I can add Kiba to that list due to him being my best friend in the peerage.