The hammer of Thor

Gasper POV

My eyes slowly opened to find myself in Issei's bedroom underneath the covers of his bed. I blinked as I rubbed my eyes and was about to move when I heard the sound of other people sleeping near me. One look around and I could see everyone in the ORC except for Ethan, Irina, and Xenovia on the bed...and one single look at them indicated we were all naked in bed together...

I looked down at myself and blushed in embarrassment as I quietly climbed out of bed and put my clothes on. I put on my clothes before sneaking out of the room and heading up to my room.

"So how did I end up in Issei's room..."

I tried to remember what happened the last time I was awake. However, I only remember the stray hunt Rias took us all on. We ended up having to fight the stray alongside some sort of weird half-horse-half human creature...and then...that Bear showed up.

I couldn't remember anything after the bear attacked, but it was safe to assume I was put out of commission by it...and considering that Kiba and I were also joining Issei in his bed, looks like the bear was able to take everyone on at the same time.

While I was thinking through everything,I walked by Ethan's room...and saw Xenovia standing at the outside of the door peaking through a small opening through the slightly opened door.

"Xenovia...? What are you doing?"

The knight suddenly tensed up as she turned to look at me—just like how a guilty child would act when their parents caught them doing something.

Xenovia: "Gasper...what are you doing here?"

"Just woke up and decided to fix myself some breakfast and saw you here...peaking through Ethan's door...more than likely towards him."

Xenovia suddenly blushed as her eyes widened and she began to fidget.

Xenovia: "Well...Ethan was instrumental to saving our lives yesterday from that bear...so I wanted to show him some gratitude when he woke up."

I grinned at Xenovia's tone before shaking my head and smiling to myself.

"What would that gratitude be in the form of?"

Xenovia stopped talking as she gained a thinking expression. My smile only grew larger.

"You don't even know...don't you?"

Xenovia: "I can neither confirm nor deny that."

I silently facepalmed as I laughed at her, her body language indicating embarrassment more and more by the second.

Xenovia: "Shut up Gasper! Ethan's going to wake up."

I rolled my eyes as I peaked through the door. What I saw though, was a pretty wholesome sight. Ethan was asleep in his bed, but on the top of his covers, Sköll and Hati were manifested as small puppies and sleeping on top of him. Still though, I couldn't take the mischievous grin off of my face.

"Any reason why you want to see him asleep~?"

Xenovia's face exploded in red as she shook her head and quickly made her way down the staircase towards the living room. I rolled my eyes and I looked at Ethan one more time smiling before shutting his door and making my way downstairs.

It was then we both realized how early it was in the morning, with it only being 5:30 in the morning compared to the 8:00 time we usually went to school at. Even still, Xenovia and I made our way to the kitchen and quickly got some easy to create breakfast.

"So then...what's the plan for today?"

Xenovia shrugged as she bit into her biscuit.

Xenovia: "A day off would be preferable...that stray hunt yesterday really was something."