Reveal of Fate in the Aftermath

We all stayed resting back at the Hyoudou household for the rest of the day after my battle with Thor. Turns out, if it weren't for the berserker armor being activated, I would've lost at least a third of the blood in my body—at least that's what Fenrir and Hel said about me. Sirzechs volunteered to reveal that it was me fighting Thor in a way that wouldn't mark me as a threat to the underworld the next day, so I was thankful for that.

I was pretty scared on what the underworld would think of me—I mean, an unknown individual with jet black armor just took on a norse god like it was nothing. I wouldn't blame everyone if they thought I am a menace to them. There was also the concern of people in power wanting to use my skills for their own gain—devils were pretty selfish in nature—and then there was the fact that I could have just caught the eye of some beings I really didn't want to get involved with.

Don't get me wrong, I like being a god, but the attention that comes from it is probably not a good thing—especially if it comes from some... not so good people.

Anyway, now, we were sitting in the backyard around a campfire at night as Hel enthusiastically showed the ORC the video of me fighting Thor in the underworld.

Issei: "Dude...how are you so fast!?"

Gasper: "That's what you're asking!? How the hell did you blow up a mountain?!"

Koneko: "No kidding..."

I shook my head as I held out my left hand, which was still in the form of the prosthetic, in front of all of them.

Rossweisse: "A weapon...that's also a prosthetic hand?"

"You're actually right on the money there Rossweisse. Right after I fought the bear, Brok and Sindri gave me a visit and gave me the hand."

Koneko: "Is that your hand...glowing in the video?"

I tilted my head towards the nekomata.

"Glowing?"

Koneko pointed to the video, where sure enough, for every 5 frames I was visible, my left hand was glowing blue.

"That must've been the cannon charging up..."

Akeno: "Sorry...repeat that!? Cannon?!"

I chuckled before I flicked my wrist down to reveal the cannon in my hand. Everyone gained a look of understanding almost immediately.

Rossweisse: "What...exactly is that hand made out of?"

I thought back for a moment before suddenly being enlightened by a past memory.

"Sindri told me it's a mix of draconic energy, bifrost, embers from muspelheim, and mist from niflheim."

Rossweisse: "Hm...well that certainly explains why the cannon exploded so violently when you fired it."

"Eh...I guess? I don't really know the properties of those materials."

Fenrir: "Bro has all the power in the world, but barely knows the origin of the materials where the power is coming from."

Jörmungandr: "To be fair, I never expected him to be interacting of any of those materials right now. Right sister?"

Hel: "Yeah...bifrost is usually almost impossible to get your hands on if you're not an Asgardian...and I don't think Rossweisse donated any."

Rossweisse shook her head and we all stood silent for a good 10 seconds before anyone spoke again.

Issei: "So...I really hate to bring it up, but how do we feel about how the underworld will react to Ethan?"