Entry to Asgard

The trip to Asgard wasn't nearly as complicated as I thought it should've been, we literally just traveled up north, Vali activated a bifrost, and we were all taken into a completely different realm, the realm of the Norse gods known as Asgard—quite a large distance away from the main actual castle that made up the bulk of the realm.

I was immediately taken aback by how everything looked. Even though this pantheon was supposed to be a bunch of gods for vikings—who's living methods weren't peaceful to say the least—the castle seemed to have no resemblance at all to any of those things. In fact it seemed to be similar to something I would expect to see up in heaven.

"So that's Asgard?"

Vali nodded and huffed in amusement.

Vali: "No, we're obviously in South Africa."

I noticed his sarcasm and looked at him with a cheeky smile, to which he shut his eyes and looked away from me.

Arthur took a couple breaths and exhaled.

Arthur: "Ah, feels like it was only yesterday when we sealed Loki."

Fenrir growled at Arthur at the mention, who quickly was silenced by me putting my hand up

"Watch what you're talking about around Fenrir. That's a sensitive topic for him."

Kuroka: "I would concur with that..."

I looked at Kuroka confused, and for the first time ever, she had an expression that wasn't something that was part of an attempt to seduce me, rather, her ears were flattened in sadness and she had a genuine frown on her face. It took a couple moments to realize why she was frowning. She must've run into Koneko multiple times while down here in Asgard when both groups were teaming up to defeat Loki, and I know from experience that the younger nekoshou absolutely despises being around her sister.

I frowned at her before our eyes met each other and we quickly turned away from each other. No point in remembering the past right? Let's focus on what's happening right now.

Vali chuckled.

Vali: "Alright, I'll head into Asgard to schedule a meeting with Odin and the other aesir, you guys stay here and do whatever the hell you want."

Vali's divine dividing appeared on his back and he took off towards the metropolis in the distance.

Bikou: "Welp! Here comes the boring part..."

We all ended up making a small campfire in the woods nearby the castle. When it was does everyone in the Brigade sat down as I kept on exchanging glances with Fenrir. It seemed he was pretty anxious being here considering his brother is asleep in the body of water approximately 400 miles away from us.

"Fenrir? What's got you so worried?"

Fenrir snapped his head up from his pondering and looked at me.

Fenrir: "I have a feeling my sister is going to visit us very soon."

That was a call for alarm. The goddess of the underworld was about to pay us a visit—and when it's from her, not much people will even be brave enough to even speak to her—according to what Fenrir said anyway.

Bikou: "Aww, would you look at that, Ethan's entire family is meeting him!"

Fenrir immediately growled at Bikou while I noticed Kuroka look down to the ground in thought.

Arthur: "Any more specific time for her arrival Fenrir?"

Fenrir shook his head.

Fenrir: "The only thing I saw in the vision I had was this exact location, could be an hour or—"