The Berserker armor

No POV

Everyone heard the howl in the sky and immediately knew what it was, but it was Rias who grew uneasy the quickest, because right after that howl was heard by everyone...a white pawn piece was summoned into her hand.

Rias: "Ethan...! No...please don't leave us like this!"

Even the Skeleton Knight, Fenrir, Odin, and Thor all stopped their fight after the huge blast of power hit them. Seemingly knowing what this meant, Fenrir and the Skeleton Knight retreated back down to where everyone else was and helped them with the massive army(numbering in the thousands) of mythological creatures trying to get to the tree where the armor originally was.

Not long after that, the entire area darkened as the solar eclipse suddenly jumped onto their area. Two more howls were heard from the sky as a bright blue and orange glow suddenly descended from the skies and crashed into the army, revealing Sköll and Hati, who looked a lot like their own father, but with orange markings for Sköll and blue markings for Hati.

 Two more howls were heard from the sky as a bright blue and orange glow suddenly descended from the skies and crashed into the army, revealing Sköll and Hati, who looked a lot like their own father, but with orange markings for Sköll and blue mar...

Everyone looked alarmed at the sudden appearance of the two wolves except for Fenrir, who suddenly started to speed up towards the battlefield

Everyone looked alarmed at the sudden appearance of the two wolves except for Fenrir, who suddenly started to speed up towards the battlefield. But instead of fighting the people who sealed their grandfather, they started to fight the army alongside them, making everyone's guard go down and continue with their own fights. Odin's eldest son Baldur, was fighting Issei, Vali, Rias, Akeno, and Arthur all at the same time while Koneko, Kiba, and Bikou were fighting off the endless army. Rossweisse was actually off fighting one of her own sisters, Sígrun. They both clashed with Sigrun using her signature scythe against Rossweisse with her sword.

Sígrun: "You know sister, I must say I'm impressed. You finally got yourself a boyfriend and you can keep up with me!"

Rossweisse grit her teeth while holding her sister's glare.

Sígrun: "But you still have a long way to go..."

Sígrun suddenly jabbed the rook with her wing and then hit her with her scythe, sending Rossweisse into the air, before flying up, and slamming her straight into the ground.

Sígrun: "You can't beat me in this state sister, give up!"

Rossweisse shook her head.

Rossweisse: "Never!"