Meeting with the Aesir and the Factions

Two weeks have passed since I unlocked my power due to the berserker armor, and I would say that my life has certainly improved a lot. Now that I wasn't a devil, I couldn't quite help with Rias' contracts anymore now, but I was able to help deal with any stray devil or rogue fallen angel that entered the premises of Kuoh town fairly quickly, sometimes I even left the middle of the night to deal with them while everyone was asleep-which wasn't a common thing since Rias and Sona were extremely vigilant over their territory.

My skill with the leviathan axe and blades of chaos improved immensely as well, as Kratos knew how to use both much to my surprise in my dreams. Due to me fighting him, I was pretty much an expert at using the two. Sköll and Hati's presences inside the weapons also boosted the elemental properties within them, making them even more faster to freeze or burn whoever they hit.

Currently, I was out on the edge of the city patrolling the city, as a stray devil was reported in the area. I was currently talking to Sköll and Hati as I was walking around.

Sköll: "And I swear on my life! I would've caught it if Hati just tried to help me intercept it!"

Hati: "How do you find the sun appetizing at all!? The moon is clearly the more healthy one to eat. You should've helped me with intercepting the moon!"

Ethan: "Zip it! Both of you!"

Both my grandnephews shut up instantly.

Ethan: "How about we focus on the positive. Right now, we're not in Norse Armageddon, and your family isn't dying. Isn't that good?"

Both wolves huffed from my remark, but stayed silent nonetheless. I chuckled at their words before I heard a roar and the thunder of footsteps coming closer to me. The sounds grew in volume until a tree was knocked down and revealed a fire troll, the orange color of its skin and rune on the pillar it carried around with it.

 The sounds grew in volume until a tree was knocked down and revealed a fire troll, the orange color of its skin and rune on the pillar it carried around with it

The troll roared at me as I simply grabbed the leviathan axe off of my back and rushed towards the troll. I quickly threw it to the troll's shoulder, which had a little bit of a firey stone coming of it, disabling the ability for fire to be channeled in it. and continued to rush in, eventually recalling the axe back into my hand and slammed it onto the ground, creating a massive ice explosion and causing the troll to flinch and stumble backwards a little.

I knew I easily had the opportunity to just murder the fucker, but I let the troll recover to see what it could do. Besides, might as well have fun with him right? Eventually it did attack, as it slammed its pillar onto me. In response, I opened my shield up, crouched down, and stopped it, the shield absorbing the energy from the blow. I looked at the axe from underneath the pillar and smiled as it suddenly started to glow blue.

Suddenly, Hati's howl was heard as a brisk shockwave of icy energy released itself from the axe-an attack Hati called Hel's touch-and hit the troll, causing it to lift the pillar off of me. I then rushed towards its legs. The axe was fully charged up with ice so each hit I land on its legs started to chill the troll's legs. Eventually, the entire troll was chilled and covered in a small layer of ice. I then pulled out my shield and released all of the energy it built up from the previous glow into the back of its right knee.