Primordial panic

Loki POV

Rias: "He's about to die!? How!?"

The roar of Ethan in his new form was filled with a rage that I hadn't experienced in a very long time. I remember the rage vividly—it's what I went through whenever I first acquired my true form—and nearly paid the price of the power with my life.

Unknown to mostly everyone except maybe my wife and children, I was scared shitless because I knew Ethan could die from overexertion in the form.

Heimdall finally sprung up from some fallen trees and slowly began to glow purple, the storm of bifrost around all of us getting worse and worse. A gigantic purple glow arose from his original position and Heimdall in his true apostle form finally made his presence known and hovered in front of my brother, who built up another pillar of pure primordial energy around him.

 A gigantic purple glow arose from his original position and Heimdall in his true apostle form finally made his presence known and hovered in front of my brother, who built up another pillar of pure primordial energy around him

Heimdall: "Even a son of the ghost of Sparta cannot stop me, so if you wish to end your useless existence, then let's get started!"

Ethan growled before forming a ball of primordial energy in his hands and throwing it towards Heimdall, who formed a shield of bifrost around him. In response, the shield immediately began to crack from the pressure of the ball.

Sirzechs: "Can we do anything now to prevent them both from dying?"

The look that Angrboda and my kids gave him would've killed me instantly. All of my brother's friends also seemed to have come to the same conclusion based off of their expressions as well.

Rias: "Brother, trust me, Heimdall DESERVES death. The justice system that Asgard has will not work."

Sirzechs looked to Thor for support on the matter, and yet, Mjölnir's wielder only nodded in agreement with Rias.

"Besides, there's not a force in this world that would save Heimdall from Ethan's wrath."

Serafall: "Then what can we do to prevent him from destroying everything!?"

I looked over to the battle, and was pleasantly surprised to see that Ethan casually ripped a hole into space that led straight to the dimensional gap.

"Oh boy..."