The last day as Lincoln Loud

The Loud House

Lincoln Loud was outside

Lincoln: I never knew something like this could ever happen. I thought we would always support each other no matter what and that we have each other's back. I guess I thought wrong. All I want to do is take this ridiculous suit off though I have no idea what to do. I already confess and they still believe that I am bad luck, and on top of that I'm now good luck with this suit on. It's been ridiculous and they have taken this too far. They banned me from my room kicking me out to the lawn. Even the pets thought I was bad luck. Now All I have is my pj's and the cold hard grass to sleep on.

As Lincoln is trying to sleep outside on the grass a van starts rolling down the road until it sees the house with a boy in the front.

???: Hey Zack can you slow down

Zack: Uh, ok why Ivy

Ivy: That boy outside, that's why. Can you hide the van but we can still see the front of the house

Zack drives the van to a safe distance in order to see the boy along with the house

With Lincoln

Lincoln approaches the front yard with a megaphone.

Lincoln: into megaphone "ATTENTION, LOUD FAMILY!" hears the feedback hiss and fixes it; back into it.]"I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE!"

His family pop up to a window to hear his confession.

Lincoln: "CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, I AM NOT BAD LUCK. I JUST LET YOU GUYS BELIEVE THAT SO I COULD GET OUT OF GOING TO YOUR STUFF. IT WAS A REALLY SELFISH THING TO DO. WE ALL NEED TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER. I'M REALLY SORRY."

Mr. Grouse: "Nice confession, Loud!"

Lynn: "If you're not bad luck, then how come after I banned you, my team won our doubleheader, and now, we're going to the playoffs? Huh?"

Mr. Grouse: "She's got you there, Loud!"

Lincoln: "COULD YOU PLEASE JUST GO BACK INSIDE?"

Everyone clamors in agreement with Lynn.

Lynn Sr.: "Sorry, buddy!"

Rita: "Sorry, honey!"

Lynn Sr.: "We'll write!"

Leni: "Lynn's right, you're bad luck!"

Lynn Sr.: "Step farther away from the house!"

The family closes the curtains thus ending the conversation.

Back to the Van

Ivy: Wait lets stay here, Zack can you start recording

Zack: On it Ivy

They start recording and documenting on the Loud house

The next day a bowl of food is left outside on the porch and Lincoln ends up taking it and eats what's in there.

Later they see Lincoln is resting on the tree in the yard as the family starts tossing out male clothes and bedroom furniture.

For an entire week Zack and Ivy recorded different problems Lincoln faced as being out side with nothing but his Pj's

Ivy: Carmen, Come in Carme

Carmen: Yeah Ivy what is it

Ivy: It's a house in Royal Woods Michigan. There is an 11 year old boy that we saw got kicked out of his own home due to him being, I guess, bad luck as the family is calling it. No one else is doing anything. And the neighbors are just turning a blind eye. There the Loud family.

Carmen: Ok team can you send what you have to player, and player see what else you can find on the Loud family.

Player: On it Red

Player goes on his computer and starts finding everything there is on the Loud family in Royal Woods Michigan.

Carmen: I think I should call a certain ACME agent

Carmen takes out a pen and toss it on the ground. A hologram of a women appears

Carmen: Chief, It's not about Vile but a different problem. I need you to come to Royal woods Michigan and arrest the Loud family on child neglect and pending others. The kid is an 11 year old boy last name Loud. I didn't catch his first name.

Chief: Good work Carmen. Don't buy worry we'll help the boy, and I think you should meet him in person.

Carmen: Ok chief, see you soon

The hologram turns off and Carmen looks at the sky

Carmen: Don't worry Loud boy, we'll help you