The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper part 1

Shadowsan walks down a deserted road. A baby is crying. We see baby Carmen.

Present.

Player; Red, are you in position?

Carmen: What?

Player: We have a VILE operative on the move. Are you in position?

Carmen: Prague's Old Town Square, by the clock tower. Le Chèvre. I'm on him.

Player: Remember target the buyer, not Goat Boy. And hit him after the handoff. We don't want VILE knowing you're...

Carmen: Onto them before we can find out what there peddling? Who's plan was this again?

Player: Yours. Sorry. Just checking the boxes. Get it? Cause you're in...

Carmen: The Czech Republic. Yes, player, I get it.

Player: Red Drone is on the lookout. Potential buyer spotted, headed for Goat Boy. Beefy guy in bow tie, northeast side. And we have a handoff. Package is in play.

Carmen looses sight of him.

Player: Red, curbside.

Carmen gets distracted thinking she's seen Shadowsan.

Player: Red!

Carmen regains focus and bumps into the handoff quickly snatching something before leaving the person.

Carmen: I am so sorry. Uh, let me help.

The two leaves.

Player: So what'd we get?

Carmen: A rock. Though we're lucky we got anything.

Player: What do you mean?

Carmen: I got sloppy. I'm off my game.

Player: You should have let Lincoln take this, but you insisted to do this one yourself. You've been distracted lately. You probably just jumped back into action a little too soon. It's only been a week since Shadowsan vanished into the night,

Carmen: Taking any hope I had of learning more about my past along with him.

VILE Island

Brunt: Like I told you before when I came to the Federals we're closing in, and there. Was no sign of him or Black Sheep.

Cleo: We know Shadowsan hasn't been detained. No arrests anywhere near Poitiers, France, match his description.

Maelstrom: Though, if this ACME is for real, Cleo, who knows where they would jail their prisoners.

Bellum: If Shadowsan is keeping to the shadows, wouldn't he have phoned home by now?

Maelstrom: And you are certain, Coach Brunt, that you did not, Uh...

Brunt: Wait, what? No. Why would you even...?

Maelstrom: There was certainly no love lost between the two on you. There you are, reluctant travel partners. You tell him he's a bore, he insults your track suit, a quibble leads to an altercation, then.., You have been known to lose your temper.

Brunt: True, ol' Stone face would never be my first choice of corn hole partner, but he's still family, and you don't betray family.

The com chimes and a screen lowers

Maelstrom: Probably our dear ninja now.

Chèvre: Salutations, faculty. I am en route to shut down the mining operations as planned. All the alexandrite has been extracted and is ready to be shipped.