The Opera in the Outback Caper

Player (in an Australian accent): G'day, mate! Crikey! Australia's one big country!

Carmen: That's some accent, Player.

Player: Been practicing. I wanted to brush up on the latest leg of your nonstop tour, Red. So, what's playing at the famous Sydney Opera House tonight?

Carmen: Something V.I.L.E. won't care to see if they decide to show. Carmen.

Lincoln: Ha, Carmen going to see Carmen, well I'm on board

Player: Whoa. Good sign, or bad omen?

Carmen: Depends. Don't most operas have tragic endings?

Lincoln: Last opera I went to was in that squirl suit

Carmen: Well don't worry Link, I wont force you to disguised yourself in full body suits

Player: Like I ever sat through one. But check it out. This Carmen's a gypsy, she likes to read, and she hangs out with smugglers.

Carmen: Guess I have a new BFF.

A song from Carmen plays as the performance takes place on stage.

Player: So... what's going on with Carmen, Carmen?

Lincoln: Good one player

Player: Thanks Lincoln

Carmen: Nothing suspicious so far. If a V.I.L.E. operative's here, they have yet to show their face.

A male walks up behind Carmen

Gray: You there!

Carmen: Scratch that.

Gray: What are you doing back here?

Carmen: You first.

Gray: What? I'm working!

Carmen: I know. "Lights out, baby." Come on, Gray. What job are you pulling tonight?

Gray: First, it's Graham. And second, since electricians don't seem to intimidate you, I'll be more than happy to have security escort you out.

Carmen: Wait, what? You don't expect me to believe this innocent act, do you?

Gray: No wristband, no backstage access. I don't make the rules.

Carmen: You... really don't remember me?

Gray: Fashion statement aside, Mate, you'd be hard to forget. If there is a next time, I promise not to make that mistake again.

Carmen: Guess you just, uh... remind me of someone I used to know.

Gray: I have one of those faces. Enjoy the show.

Carmen: Player, did you...

Player: Yeah, I heard all of it. So what's your old classmate's game?

Carmen: Not sure he has one. He had no idea who I was. What did they do to him?

Lincoln: I know Vile is more high tech then my family ever was, and Leni once made a car that ran on apple juices. 

Player:  Wait, how? Well red, our intel indicates a V.I.L.E. operative's inside the opera house right now. Crackle worked there as an electrician before you knew him at V.I.L.E. Academy. He knows the layout. How can you be sure he isn't playing you?