The Lucky Cat Caper

Shadowsan: Somewhere in my coat lies a single dollop bill. The coat has many pockets. Locate the target and acquire it... if you can. You have two minutes.

Carmen bows and faces off agains him. From the faces of the audience, we see that this is her first year of the academy.

Tigress: Ha! This is going well.

Carmen grows increasingly desperate as she is running out of time. The timer hits zero. At the same time, Carmen gasps awake to her phone ringing, a symbol of a White baseball cap on the screen.

Carmen: The coat was empty, wasn't it?!

Player: Oh boy... You're having that dream again, aren't you?

Carmen: "Dream" makes it sound like make-believe, Player. This actually happened.

Player: For the best, right Red? I mean, if you'd actually aced crime school, you'd might be stealing for VILE instead of from them.

Carmen: For the international League of Evil? Highly doubt that.

Player: So how come failing Shadowsan's final is still bugging you?

Carmen takes a deep breath

Carmen: I don't know... Maybe because I never got to see where the dollar bill was hiding when the exam was over. I was the best pickpocket in Stealth 101. Way better then Tigress. Guess I just feel like I still have something to prove.

Lincoln walks in to the room after listening to their conversation.

Lincoln: For what it's worth, I believe you've proved yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Lincoln tells Carmen as she opens the curtains. Carmen smiles at Lincoln.

Carmen: Mm, what a view.

We see her view out the window. It's skyscrapers and fog

Carmen: Pea Soup.

Player: They don't call San Francisco, California "Fog City" for nothing. The fog blows in so often that the locals gave it a name: Karl.

Lincoln: Karl, I thought there would be a pun but somehow Karl is funnier.

Carmen: But when the fog lifts, what a view. The Golden Gate Bridge towers 746 feet above the bay. It's one of the city's iconic landmarks, along with cable cars, the oldest and largest Chinatown in America, and "The Rock." Alcatraz Island, home of the famous prison.

Player: Too bad it hasn't been used to jail criminals since 1963. Since VILE loves hanging out on islands, it would've been the perfect place to lock them up.

Lincoln: That or Lian Yu. Wouldn't that be nice.

Carmen: Until that day comes, I'm happy to keep stealing their money to spend  on worthwhile causes, like the Children's Foundation charity auction tonight. A foggy night seems like perfect trench coat weather. But I really should dress for the occasion.

Lincoln: So, Red dress.

Auction house

Auctioneer: Going once... going twice... sold for $78,000 to the generous  lady in red.

The other attendees applaud.

Player: You really bought the car from the Rogue Vendetta 5? Whew knew you were into action flicks?

Carmen: It goes with my dress, and Zack will totally flip.

Auctioneer: Ladies and gentlemen, this next item is what you've been waiting all evening for: an extremely rare postage stamp donated by an anonymous private collector. " The One-Cent Black on Magenta."