The Haunted Bayou Caper

(Three men are playing jazz music as they walk down a street in New Orleans.)

Player: I spy with Red Drone's eye and I'm jazzed to present VILE's very own counterfeiter. Right there in New Orleans like my intel indicated.

Carmen: He doesn't look like he's packing any counterfeit anything.

Player: He could be picking up, not dropping off.

Carmen: Or being picked up.

Player: Your cars on its way, Red.

Zack: Let the good times roll.

Carmen: As long as the car rolls, have all the fun you want, Zack.

Lincoln: Just don't crash.

Player: On the upside, tailing a VILE operative's a great way to take in local sights. You're currently passing through the famous French Quarter of New Orleans, down Bourbon Street.

Carmen: The city's the birthplace of jazz and home to Mardi Gras, a carnival celebration known for its colorful masks and costumes.

Player: Mardi Gras is French for Fat Tuesday. It seems New Orleans was settled by the French, and later the Spanish. Descendants of these settlers were often of mixed ancestry, and came to be known as Creole.

Carmen: You can taste this blend of cultures in the flavors of New Orleans' famous regional cooking, including Creole dishes such as gumbo, jambalaya, and boiled crawfish.

Player: Just be on the lookout for any gators. One of the largest alligator populations in the United States, almost two million strong, can be found in Louisiana. Many of them right there in the coastal marshlands currently surrounding you.

Zack: Carm... company.

Chase: ACME agents in mirror are closer than they appear.

Lincoln: Hmm, terrible timing though that was funny.

(Chase speeds up trying to get close but Zack cuts him off. He pulls around the other side to and yells to Carmen through the window)

Chase: Carmen Sandiego, pull over, so that I may arrest you!

Lincoln: Has there ever been anyone that just said OK, then did it?

Carmen: Devineaux, where's Jules today?

Chase: That is classified, but Ms. Argent is doing other things.

Carmen: Shame, she's probably a better driver. And those are such nice cars.

Chase: What?

(Zack hits the breaks and Chase goes off a sharp turn lading in the water.)

Lincoln: And that makes four!

(Meanwhile red drone follows the counterfeiter. He hands something off to Tigress who spots Red Drone.)

Tigress: You were followed. Carmen Sandiego. Can't say I'm a fan.

(Tigress and her associate jump onto an airboat and take off.)

Zack: Whoa. Did Tigress just ride off on a giant air conditioner?