The Need for Speed Caper

At VILE Isle, with the faculty

Bellum: And what about Neal the Eel? He's extremely conniving, yet loyal to a fault.

Maelstrom: We require someone capable of masterminding, Dr. Bellum. The slippery one is hardly what I would call "faculty material."

Cleo: Plus he leaves a slimy trail.

A female with tools around her walks into the Facility room

Mechanic: Who's game for a trail of grease, then, eh? Or are you headmaster types all about manners? And extended little pinky fingers?

Brunt gets up and goes over to her.

Brunt: Mekkie! Everyone, you remember The Mechanic.

Cleo: Hard to forget.

Bellum: Mm. Hello. How are you?

(Maelstrom sighs)

Brunt: So, how's the old chop shop, Mek?

Mechanic: Tip-top Coach, tip-top. Got me crew pinching motor cars from the East End all the way to Blackpool. Oh blimey, when we get through stripping them down to the floorboards, they look like piranha ate them.

Brunt: (Laughs) Ain't she the greatest?

Cleo: A mechanic who steals cars. How does that make her VILE faculty material?

Mechanic: Oh, oh, I'm sorry. I'm not looking to pinch any old jalopy for you, Princess. I am out to snatch a technological wonder, I am. Real space age-like.

Cleo: Which we would do what with?

Bellum: Reverse engineer to see what makes it tick. Possibly build a fleet of our own.

Maelstrom: Which we would do what with?

Brunt: Hello? Greatest getaway car ever.

Cleo: Shouldn't you be in Dubai attending to this grand carjacking scheme of yours?

Mechanic: Oh no, me drivers already there, love, getting the lay of the land. I just popped in to throw me wrench in the ring, for me seat at your big, fancy table.

Cleo: Ugh. Disgusting.

With team red

Zack: Ugh! We gotta fly 16 whole hours to save the fastest car in the world?

Lincoln: We'll we can't drive to Dubai

Ivy: It'll wiz right by, bro, with a little help from marathon peanut fights and extreme karaoke at 30,000 feet.

(Shadowsan groans)

Carmen: Me and Lincoln can handle Dubai. You should really use this time to focus on strategy with Player.

Shadowsan: So, I have a choice of playdates.

Player: I heard that.

Carmen: Player's been decrypting the data on the hard drive you supplied, but you're the only one that can take the guesswork out of how VILE might intend to put any of it to use.

Lincoln: We better get on these capers, sooner  the better.

Player: Whoa, what? You can't come here. What would I tell my parents? "Meet my new friend; he's a ninja"?