Chapter 11: The Egg

(Short chapter...... like really short) 

The next day.... 

"Everytime I open the stupid egg it just makes these weird screaming noises." Harry says. Me and him are walking together in the hallway when Cedric Diggory comes over. 

"Hey, I never got the chance to thank you for the tip about the dragons." 

"No problem." Harry said. 

"The prefect's bathroom. It's not a bad place to take a bath. Just bring the egg with you and mull things over with the hot water." 

"You go first

"You go first." I told Harry. "I'll go tomorrow." 

"I can just tell you afterwards." 

"No, what if the words are slightly different for each???" I say. 

"Ok, ok, fine." 

I was walking to my dorm and saw Mattheo. 

"Mattheo!" I said. 

"Hmmm?" 

"You're a prefect, right?" I asked. 

"Uhm, yea?" 

"I need the password to the prefect's bathroom." 

"The wha- why?" 

"It's the egg, it's a long story ok?" 

"Uhm ok, it's beetlejuice. But you better explain later ok?Sounds funny, an egg?" 

"Yea yea. Thank you!"  

The next day... 

I brought the egg under the water and heard the song. It seems like I'm gonna have to rescue someone. I needed to find someway to breathe underwater. I knew there was a plant, gillyweed, but I knew it was quite rare, and the chances of me finding it here were rare..... 

I'll have to figure out something. 

Hey guys... It's a really short chapter, I just had a lot to do today. Anyways, vote if you feel like it, it helps a lot! 

Word Count: 279