Mini Chapter

I'm literally mad at the whole fucking world right now, but I still gonna update everyday so here you go- 

I head to Mattheo's dorm. I honestly need a distraction from life all together right now. My head feels foggy, my eyes keep drooping. Despite all the amazing things I've felt from this relationship I've had with Mattheo this past month, I'm just feeling tired all the damn time. 

Is it weird I feel like I've been dating him longer? Benefits of dating a best friend I guess. 

When I entered his dorm he was nowhere to be seen. I sighed and flopped down on his bed and covered my head with a pillow. I just lay limp there until I heard the door open. I took the pillow of my head and see Mattheo enter the room.  

I smile weakly at him and wave in greeting. 

"What's up with you?" He puts down his bag and takes off his watch. 

"I don't even know. I'm just- dead." 

"I know the feeling." I bet he does. I just look at him. 

"Can you please come here, and like, talk to me? I dunno, I'm just dying." 

"Why of course Snow," he says mockingly. I notice him taking off his robe and loosening his tie. I widen my eyes and turn around to face the other way. 

"I don't understand why you're cowering away." He was saying this in a flirty way, which brought heat to my cheeks. 

He comes close to my ear, causing me to flinch. "I mean... you've seen me before, when we were friends." 

He grabs my waist with his hands causing me to squeal in the sudden movement. I can practically feel his smirk as he pulls me into a spoon. 

I never realized how much of a heater he is. His bare chest provides much needed warmth this winter.  I wrap my arms around his chest and lay my head down.  

I wish life really was that easy. Going to school, visiting your boyfriend, finishing school, marrying your boyfriend, getting a job, having kids, getting old and getting cremated. Well, minus the kids part for me. 

I sighed and further snuggled in at these thoughts. 

I'm really tired nowadays loool we need someone like Mattheo in our lives frl. Anyways, pls voteee! 

Word Count: 390