Special Chapter: Harry's POV

Hermione, Ron and I entered to get some butterbeer. I looked around for a table until my eye caught Snow's. I was in shock. I knew they were friends, but to be honest, it didn't look like that right now. 

They were both leaning forward slightly and sending slightly flirtatious smiles to each other. She was supposed to come with us but apparently was "too busy." 

Mattheo seemed upset about something and she went up and... hugged him? 

I looked next to me and saw Ron and Hermione taking in the scene. We both knew they were friends, but this was starting to get awkward to see. They both stood up to leave and I quickly backed to the corner and watched them leave. 

"What the hell was that?" I was surprised. Not necessarily angry, but definitely shocked.  

"It's the making of love." I turned around and saw that bastard Tyler. "God, I thought we would've stopped talking by now." 

"Oh no, quite the contrary. I mean, you may be too blind to see it with those 5 inch thick glasses, but they aren't just friends. It's obvious. The body language, touching, the eye sex-" I whip around and give him a death glare. 

"You got something to say Tyler or are you gonna leave us alone?" He was being stupid with his remarks. 

He raised his hands up in defeat. "Didn't mean to hit a nerve there Potter. But I mean think about it, you wouldn't talk like that with Hermione now, would you?" 

"BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!" Hermione tried de escalating the situation before it got too far. "This is stupid. C'mon Harry, let's go." She grabbed my hand to drag me away but when we continued walking, I couldn't help but think if Tyler's words held some truth to it. 

Thanks for reading! This is a short chapter, since it is a special chapter lol. 

Word count: 321