Chapter 16: Beer

I think I should add a TW because drugs will be mentioned in this chapter. If I misuse any of the terms, I apologize in advance, it is never my intention and I simply am just trying to build the story. 

"Harry... HARRY!" I called after him. 

"WHAT SNOW!" He was enraged, and it actually scared me. 

"What the actual.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Mattheo Riddle as your close one? The one YOU had to rescue. I knew you talked to him but I didn't know that it was to THIS extent. I... I don't even know what to say to you. You keep on doing this, AGAIN. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN! Do you even know what he's done?" 

"Harry... I talk to him, yes. But it wasn't anything that special to be honest. Plus, they had to find someone for Hermione and someone for you, and considering we all have the same friends, they couldn't really find someone else for me. It was probably last minute. I don't even know how they found out we talked at night-" 

"AT NIGHT?" 

"Well, yes at the astronomy tower, but it's nothing like that it's-" 

"You know what Snow? I just need time to think right now and honestly, right now I couldn't care less. This is absolute bonkers." 

"Harry... come on... HARRY!" But it was too late, he was already leaving, visibly upset. I keep doing this to EVERYONE. I keep on making others feel horrible. I don't know what I can do about that!  

UGH! STUPID MATTHEO! HE'S THE ROOT OF MY ALL MY PROBLEMS. I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M JUST REALIZING THAT RIGHT NOW! I MEAN, HE'S NICE TO TALK TOO, BUT IS IT WORTH LOSING MY FAMILY? HELL NO! 

I turn around to walk and bump into the last person I want to see right now. 

"Oh sorry- I-." 

"Just fuck off Mattheo. Lucky for you, you just ruined one other relationship of mine. But that's all you ever do huh? Screw things over? Be it relationships, things, ideas, girls." 

"What?" He was clearly confused. " I just wanted-" 

"TAKE A FUCKING HINT AND LEAVE!" 

His face resumed its poker face once I said that, but there was a hint of pity in his voice. 

"Fine Snow, consider my thank you from before revoked. Wish I had drowned so I didn't have to face the likes of you." He scoffs as he moves out of the way. 

Great, I just fucked up something else. I don't even know what to say to myself at this point because honestly, I'm sick of myself and my shenanigans. I keep messing things up and fixing them and then I repeat, repeat repeat. It seems like the world hates me as well.  

The next few days are exhausting. I'm tired, depressed, angry. I don't know what I'm feeling dominantly to be honest. I just feel brain dead. Like that foggy feeling in your brain that won't go away and won't allow you to focus on anything.  

Classes flew by, but the rest of the days were slow. Harry was slowly talking to me, but he seemed restricted, as if he was afraid as to what I was going to do next. I honestly just give up with everyone. I hate drama, yet it seems to follow me everywhere I go.  

I'm desperate one day until I see Tyler,  probably doing his usual drugs. I was going to walk off until I had an idea. No one was better at escaping things than him. 

" Hey dickhead." He turned around and rolled his eyes. 

"What do you want now?" 

"Tell me. How do you get rid of all that?" 

"You're gonna have to be a bit more specific Elsa." 

"IT'S SNOW! And I mean... that feeling that you have nothing to do? Just, boredom, exhaustion, anger, all that depressing shit. I mean, how do you deal with it, or how do you get your mind of it? You have some secret book or something....."